Chapter 37

Your Point of View

"Y/N!" Normani called out.

"Yeah?" I asked coming in the room.

"Lock the door." She said.

"Oh?" I said locking the door. I walked over to the bed. I kissed her, and she kissed back immediately. I grabbed her shirt and slid my hands underneath. She groaned at the cold touch.

She slipped her tongue in my mouth, and I moaned. I pulled away and kissed her neck. I nipped and sucked all the way down to her collarbone. I took her shirt off and threw it across the room. She didn't have a bra on, and I was hypnotized.

"You get more beautiful every time I see you." I said.

"You see me everyday." She said.

"And you get more beautiful everyday." I said.

"I need you right now." She said. I pulled her shorts off and threw them across the room. I took her panties off and threw them. I took my shirt off.

I kissed down her body. She moved under me. I kissed the inside of her thighs repeatedly. "If you don't do something, I'm gonna die." She said. I smirked and licked up her slit. She tensed and grabbed my hair. I licked contently, and I captured her clit in my mouth. She screamed and pushed my head forward.

I sucked harshly, and she let out a loud moan. I entered a finger in her, and she gripped my hair even tighter. I moaned and entered another finger in her. Her breath picked up. "Y/N, I'm gonna-Fuck!" She said as she screamed. I put my head up and kissed up her body.

I kissed her lips, and she kissed back. She sucked my bottom lip and pulled back. I looked down at my shorts. There was a big tent. She looked at it. "Take them off. Please." She said. I nodded. I took them off and threw them down.

I took my member out and lined it up to her center. "Please." She said. I kissed her cheek before entering in her. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I went slow and passionate. She loved when I did that. It drove her crazy. I did slow strokes, and she started to sweat. "Go faster." She said.

"No." I responded. She moaned and threw her head back.

"Y/N." She moaned. She dug her nails into my back and held on to me. I hit the spongy part inside of her, and I almost started crying.

"Normani, I can't last that much longer." I said.

"Neither can I." She said before I hit the part again. She whimpered and scratched my back. I grabbed her hands and laced our fingers together. I hit the spot several times.

I felt her start to tighten around me. I moaned and continued to try and stroke. "Y/N!" She screamed. She came on me. I started moving again but faster. "Fuck." She groaned.

With the mix of her cum and her already being a waterfall, it felt like I was in a slip in slide. My stomach tightened, and I kissed Normani again. She tightened around me again, and I lost it. "Normani!" I screamed. She screamed as she came again. I thrusted a few more times. I pulled out and laid beside her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Y/N." She said. I kissed her, and she kissed me back.