Chapter 61

Your Point of View

"Thank you so much for flying out here, Sean!" Normani said. The girls hugged him.

"You know I had to come. No one else can be your choreographer. Y'all are my girls." He said smiling. "And I had to come meet the Y/N Carter."

"It's nice to meet you." I said.

"Likewise. I do have a question though. How would you feel about helping me choreograph?" He said.

"Oh I don't dance." I said.

"But you can." He said.

"But I don't." I told him.

"Look. You can help me. I'll even let your choreograph the boys part." He said.

"Yeah, I still don't want to." I said.

"How would you feel if I had one of my friends help you?" He asked.

"Ask nicely." I said.

"Please help choreograph?" He said smiling.

"No." I smiled back.

"Her name is Lani Martinez. I'm calling her." He said. I laughed.

"Lani's one of my best friends. I know her." I said.

"That makes it even better. She's gonna help you. I'll do half and you two do half." Sean said.

"I didn't know Lani danced." Dinah said.

"Well I didn't feel it was important. She does work at a studio." I said. After about five minutes, Lani came through the door.

"I'm here bitches." She said putting her stuff down. We played the song for her. After listening to it twice she looked at me. "Follow my lead."

"Well I don't know what to do so that's what I wanted to do." I said.

"From the top!" She said. Sean smiled and started the song over. She put her leg on my hip and I caught it. "Try and punch me." I swung over her and she ducked. She bent over in front of me, and I playfully humped the air.

"Wait that's good!" She said. I smiled. She fell in my arms and I ducked her twice. She stood up and moved her hips as I put my hands over her. "It flows, doesn't it?"

"Yep." I said. She restarted the song. We did the choreography again and kept going this time. She grabbed my arm and pulled me under her. She walked over me and went to the floor. I helped her up and went around her. I put my hands on her hip. She pumped her hands and moved her hips so I did too. She dipped and stood back up while I watched her.

"Alright let's do it again, but I want more hip movement this time. You're part Cuban. You're an islander. I know you can move your hips." She said. We did it again and she smiled.

"There we go." She said. We practiced that part until we had it down. We did three more for each of the girls. "Can Normani hang upside down from your waist?"

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Stay still." She said. I did. She put her hands on the ground and stood on them. She wrapped her legs around mine and sat up. She rolled off of me. "That. Can she do that?"

"I don't know. Ask her." I said. She called Normani in the room.

"Sis, can you do this?" Lani asked. She showed Normani.

"I can try." Normani shrugged. She stood on her hands and did it.

"I think she can." I said. I grabbed her hips and she let go. I put her down. She went back to the room with Sean. Once we finished, we called the girls in. I took my shirt off and threw it.