Chapter 63

Your Point of View

"You didn't have to take me to school." Anderson said.

"Yeah but it's the day of the play and I wanted you to be safe." I said. "Damn I got bars."

"Okay, I'm gonna go now." He said.

"I love you!" I said.

"Love you too. Now leave." He said. He got out of the car, and I watched him get out of the car. I saw this big ass dude push the fuck out of him.

"Oh shit!" I said. Anderson got up and walked away while the guy shoved him. I started to get out of the car but then I decided against it. I went home. Mac and Gabby were propped up watching TV.

"Ma!" Gabby said.

"Yo that's your first word!" I shouted.

"Actually she said Ma to me about fifteen minutes ago." Normani smiled.

"Damn." I said. "What about Malcolm X?"

"Not a peep. I think he's gonna be a football player when he's older. I don't think he's quite as bright as Gabby." She said. Malcolm fell forward and giggled. I pushed him back and he smiled at me.

"I can see that." I said. Dinah came downstairs. "You look hot."

"I hate you." She said. I nodded.

"Love you too."

---
Normani's Point of View

"Shut up. The shows about to start." Lani said. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"My son finna perform!" Lil Man said. I hit him. The curtain's opened and the show started. I didn't know what it was about but they basically danced the whole time. When it was over, I stood up and clapped loudly.

"That's my brother!" I shouted. I looked around, but Y/N was gone. I shrugged and walked over to Anderson with everyone else. We hugged him.

"Bro, that jump you did was amazing. I think it was my favorite part." Vaughn said.

"It's called a leap, dumbass." Sayvion said. "That was dope."

"I'm so proud of you. Looks like my classes paid off." Lani said.

"Y'all get out here. Y/N's about to beat this guy's ass!" Gabriel shouted.

"Of course." I said. We all rushed out to the parking lot. There was a crowd around them.

"You think it's fun to pick on kids smaller than you?" Y/N asked. She took her shirt off and threw it on the floor.

"Why are you getting naked?!" The guy shouted.

"So I don't get blood on my clothes!" She responded as she took off her pants.

"Y/N, what are you doing?!" Anderson said.

"He's been messing with you. I saw it today." Normani said.

"What?!" Gabriel said.

"Hit me motherfucker!" Y/N shouted.

"You're a girl!" He said. Y/N punched him in the face over and over again. He fell to the ground. Lil Man grabbed her.

"Don't touch my boyfriend!" Gabriel said kicking the boy repeatedly.

"Beat his ass!" Y/N shouted. One of the guys friends hit Gabriel and knocked him out. Lil Man let go of Y/N and took his jacket off.

"You don't touch lil Gabriel!" He said. He punched the dude in the face. The biggest guy I had ever seen in my life popped out.

"Oh shit!" We all said. Y/N ran, jumped on the car and jumped off onto the guy. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He swung her to the ground.

"Ah shit." She said quietly.

"Y/N!" I said. He walked over and went to stomp on her but she rolled over and got up. Lani tasered the boy and he fell to the floor. His girlfriend hit her. Pretty soon it was everyone except Dinah and I against his friends.

When the cops pulled up, Dinah and I started speed walking towards the car. I got in the drivers seat. We drove by them. "Get in!" I said.

"Yeah that's how we do it!" Y/N said. Roger had to carry her over his shoulder because she couldn't even walk. He put her in the car. Gabriel and Anderson got in too. I drove off.

"Babe, why didn't you tell us you were getting bullied?" Gabriel asked.

"Because I didn't think it was important. Plus I knew Y/N would do this." Anderson said.

"Bitches." Y/N mumbled. "I want Waffle House."

"Well the play was beautiful Anderson. You did amazing." I said.

"Thanks. It would have been even better if Y/N could have minded her business." Anderson said.

"Well it's Y/N. What did you expect?" Dinah said.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N

I'm deadass uploading a new chapter every a hundred views at this point. This story had a good 9 month run but now I want to start something new. But Y/N still wilding. I'm not surprised.

Vote and comment 😊 Have a great day!