Chapter 64

Your Point of View

"I think you're kind of...getting soft...getting you know washed up...unskilled...talentless." Ariana said.

"What? No I'm not. I just don't really do music anymore. I'm kind of banned." I said.

"Man fuck Trump! You can't stop because he said so." Keenan said.

"Yes I can. It's illegal for me to make music or act or do anything." I said.

"Well you're getting soft in my eyes." Ty said.

"I just wrote a song for you!" I said.

"You played the instruments to a melody we had. You didn't write shit." He said.

"Okay well I wrote the girl's album." I said.

"Nah, I want something from you." Keenan said. Ty got up and started playing the piano. He added a best to it.

"Are you playing That Thing on my keyboard? Get out." I said.

"No, not until you do it." He said. I sighed.

"They got me banned from the music so I'm alone with my thoughts. Thinking maybe I shoulda been smarter so I wouldn't have gotten caught. I seeked to be the greatest but I regret what I sought. I was beating people's ass while getting beat by the cops. Rebel without a cause sitting in prison like Alex Vause thinking if what I did was truly wrong. Same song same story I'm suppose to forget all this happened like I was dory. I'll be thinking about this when I'm forty, trying to figure out how to change time like this was Rick and Morty. I'm a dog like a corgi cheated on the love of my life then things started to get gory. Now listen, Mani I'm sorry I'm that I did you like I did. I realize now that I'm no longer a kid. I'm grown I know what I did was wrong. I love you I swear I do so just know if I did it over I would never hurt you. Now you have to respect that I can never rap again. This is Y/N signing off putting down the crown and the pen." I said.

"Was...that your last rap? Forever?" Keenan asked.

"Yep. Forever." I said.

"I liked it." Normani smiled.

"I like you." I said.

"I can't believe this. You're quitting forever." Ty said.

"I'm playing! You know I would have to drop one last album before I quit forever." I said.

"Well are you?" Ariana asked.

"That's a surprise, babe." I said.

---

"Hi, Mrs. Dowling." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm convinced you want to have an army of children." She said.

"I do not but I'm okay with anything." I said. "You know I got a vasectomy, right?"

"Good." Dr. Dowling said. "This might be warm, Dinah."

She put the gel on her stomach. Dinah held my hand.

"Y/N, I'm scared." Dinah said.

"Don't be." I said.

"Yep. Don't be. Do you see that little thing right there?" Doctor Dowling said.

"Yes." Dinah said.

"That's your baby." She said. Dinah gasped and covered her mouth as tears flew down her face.

"That's my baby." Dinah said.

"This is awesome!" I shouted.

"I'll get you the pictures of your baby. Goodbye, Y/N. It was nice seeing you again, sweetie. You're gonna love being a mother." Doctor Dowling said.

"It gets more and more real everyday." Dinah said.

"I'm so happy for you. I love you, Dinah." I said.

"I love you too, Y/N." She said.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N

One last album??? And I lowkey ship Dinah and Y/N but whateva.

Vote and comment 😊 Have a great day!