Chapter 56

Your Point of View

"Hey, Anderson. We need to get going. The boat is going to take off without you if you don't come. I'm driving of course, but I'll still leave yo ass. I have a certain time limit of being in America." I said. I walked in his room. Everyone was sitting there watching the news.

"Come here." Lani whispered. I walked over there and looked at the TV.

"The FBI has confirmed that Y/N Carter, Shayaa Joseph, Leilani Martinez, Andrew Santos, Benjamin Andrews, JeVaughn Taylor, Roger Williams, and Anderson Carter are all staying in Cuba. They are all alive the head of the FBI says. In retaliation, President Trump has taken away their American citizenship. They are no longer allowed in the US, and if they are caught in the country in the next two years, they will be put in prison for inciting a riot. If they are caught in the country after those two years, they will be put in prison and deported after serving their time." The lady said.

"Fuck." I whispered. My heart sank. "Fuck!"

"Imprisoned and fucking deported. We can't even go to America anymore." Vaughn said.

"You know I might have been saying 'Fuck America' since I could talk. Now that I can't go back home...I want to scream and fucking cry." Lani said.

"What am I gonna tell Normani? What am I gonna tell Norah? What is Channing gonna think? We can't ever go back to America. What if something bad happens?" I said. I fanned myself and sat down.

"Gabriel." Anderson said. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I called Norah.

"Well I knew this day was coming." She said.

"Does Channing know?" I asked.

"No. After you fake died, I made sure he couldn't watch anything except for Nick Jr and Disney Jr. I'm taking him out of school because I can't have the son of a public enemy there." She said.

"Go to Britain." I said.

"Are you fucking? Like are you actually fucking insane?" She asked.

"You just said yourself you don't want him to be around people because he's the son of a public enemy." I said. "Go to Britain. You don't know anybody, nobody knows you. It's nice there. Raise him there away from all the chaos. I'll send you money to leave."

"I can't just decided this right now. I need time to think." Norah said.

"Look. I'll put fifty thousand in your account. Tell me if you need more. Just get Channing the fuck away from all that mess." I said.

"Goodbye." She said.

"Goodbye, Norah." I said. I called Normani next. "I can't come. I'm banned from the US for sure. I won't be able to come. I'm sorry."

"I got fucking attacked this morning, okay?" She said.

"What? By who?" I asked quickly.

"Some guy in a pick up. He knew I knew you, and him and his friends...Felipe wants me to stay with him and Diego." She said.

"Fuck no." I said.

"So you would rather me get attacked for knowing your dumbass?" She asked.

"Well no." She said.

"If you're gonna go to any country, come here with me. Not my insane wanna be stepdad." I said.

"Well I'm gonna have to stay with him for a little. If you didn't know, no one is allowed to travel to Cuba right now. Trump doesn't want us talking to you or something, I don't know what his dumbass is doing." She said.

"Okay. I'll have to come get you from there. Is Felipe sending you money?" I asked.

"Yes. He's doing everything. I'm leaving in a week." She said.

"Call me every day and every night until you get to Felipe's. Do you know anything about the guy's that attacked you though?" I said.

"No. Nothing. I was so fucking scared." She said.

"Well I gotta go before I have a meltdown. So I love you, Mani." I said.

"Love you t- shit, look at the news." She said. I walked back in the room. It had breaking news on the screen.

"That hooligan caused the biggest riot in America. She's such a vile human. I thought about banning her and her friends at first, but then I thought to myself...what's better than banning someone from this wonderful country? Embarrassing them in front of the entire country. Y/N Carter, I hope you are watching this because I have news for you. I will let you back into this country and provide you and your family protection for the rest of your life if you come to the White House and apologize to me and the rest of America on nation wide television. If you choose to come back to this lovely country, you will be forced to serve one month in prison with the rest of your friends and you will be blacklisted from Hollywood and the music industry. You will also have to call me President Trump. I hope to see you soon." Trump said.

"What the fuck?!" I asked. "I'm not doing that shit! I gotta go, Normani."

I hung up. I threw my phone on the bed. "I'm not fucking doing that!"

"Y/N, we could go back to America." Lani said.

"Exactly. I have kids. I have my mama, my daddy, my grandma." Booney said.

"I may be out of a job when we get back, but I do miss being there." Vaughn said.

"That's humiliating! And I have to go to prison after? That's bullshit!" I said.

"Y/N." Roger said.

"Hands up. Who wants to go back to America and leave Cuba?" Ace said. I looked at him. He put his hand up, then Roger, then Booney, then Vaughn, then Sayvion, then Lani.

"Lani!" I said. Anderson put his head down and then raised his hand up. "Fuck!"

I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

------------------------------------------------
A/N

Thursday update cause this chapter is short. But so what do you thinks gonna happen? I personally don't think Y/N is gonna be able to swallow her pride but whateva.

Have a great day 😊 vote and comment