Chapter 58

*A/N: I know Angel is lowkey about C so don't be alarmed later in the chapter*

Your Point of View

"Y/N." Normani said hugging me. Lani hugged her too. We got in the car, and Normani drove home. When we got there, Anderson hugged me. Channing hugged me too.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Normani ask.

"She hasn't talked since the speech. She refuses. It's worse than when she couldn't talk because she actually has a choice to talk. Plus she just looks lost." Lani whispered.

"Mommy, I thought you were dead! I didn't know you were alive. I made you this card. I put Spider-Man on it. I love you so much. I'm glad you're alive." Channing said.

"Oh and Alex is getting married." Anderson said.

I nodded. I took his card and walked upstairs to my room. I took my clothes off and threw them across the room. I got in my bed and closed my eyes.

---

"I can not believe y'all went to prison. How was it?" Anderson said.

"Well I was the most popular, the prettiest, and th-" He cut Lani off.

"Bitch, it's not high school." Anderson said.

"Long story short I was that bitch. I'm gonna be honest I didn't know Y/N existed half the time. I'm almost positive she didn't use the bathroom the entire time she was there." Lani said. I looked at her.

I got up and walked upstairs to my room. I got in bed. Normani came in the room. She shut and locked the door. She came to me and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"My life is fucking ruined." I said before bursting out in tears. She hugged me as I cried on her shoulder.

"No it's not." She said.

"Yes it is. I'm a felon, I can't do the one thing that I fucking love which is make music, I can't do shit! I'm nothing." I said. She stroked my hair.

"No, baby. Don't say that. You are something. You're an amazing person." She said.

"No the fuck I'm not. You're saying all this shit cause we're together right now. But when I fuck up like I do all the time you're gonna say I'm nothing and leave me. It's a process, and it's because I'm me. Cause I'm nothing. I'm a fuck up." I said.

"Then don't fuck up. Don't do it." Normani said.

"I try my best." I said. She grabbed my head to look at her.

"You can do anything you put your mind to. You're not a fuck up, you just do fucked up things. I love you. You love me. We're together again. All you have to do is not fuck up, okay?" She said.

"Okay." I said. She kissed me, and I kissed back.

---

"Oh shit. She's back." Lani said.

"Ay dios mio! It's the Cuban Spy." Yadriel said. I walked hand in hand with Normani. Lani, Vaughn, Sayvion, Booney, Anderson, and Ace were behind us.

"Oh shit! Y/N's dating a fucking cocolo! What's that like the first one ever?" Anthony said.

"Callaté you fucking racist." I said.

"It's not racist. I'm not a racist. I'm just observing that this is the first...black girlfriend you've ever had." He said. I let go of Normani's hands.