Chapter 21

Your Point of View

"I look fly as hell." Lil Man said smiling in the mirror. He had a white wide collar shirt, black bell bottom pants, a black suede jacket, and black loafers. His hair was picked out to make an Afro.

"I look betta. See? I even got the accent.  My name's Tony from now on." Anderson said. He had a blue version of Lil Man's outfit.

"Okay, this dress is so pretty." Dinah said. She was wearing a red spaghetti strap gown and red platform heels.

"Look at Y/N." Ariana said walking in. She was wearing a creme colored halter neck dress with a slit up the leg with creme colored shoes. I was wearing tight ass white polyester pants, a tight ass red polyester shirt, and red suede shoes.

"I look like I just came out of the Saturday Night Fever movie." I said.

"That's the point. Now come on." She said. We walked to the set. Ariana and I had to record our parts which took like five hours.

"Now Y/N, did you practice your dance?" Director X asked.

"Boy, I've known this dance since I was five." I said. He smiled and counted to five before filming. Ariana and I started dancing.

"You dance like you got two left feet. You know that?" I said.

"Oh, shut up, will ya?" She said. The DJ started playing 'You Should Be Dancing'.

"Forget this." I said walking away from her.

"There she go!" Anderson shouted. I walked around the floor.

"Give the kid some room." I said walking around. I basically did the whole routine from the Saturday Night Fever movie. Everyone was screaming by the end of it.

"That's a wrap on the video!" Director X said.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you could dance?" Dinah asked.

"Because I can't." I said. Boogie Shoes by K.C. And The Sunshine Band started playing.

"There are a bunch of fans out here!" Lil Man shouted.

"Let them in." I said. He shrugged, and they came running in. Some of them came to me, some came to Dinah, some went to Lil Man, and some went to Ariana.

---

"So you finished all of the videos from your singles?" The interviewer asked.

"Well I'm shooting Behind a Mask after this. I'm actually gonna shoot my video for Memories soon." I said.

"Great. So we wanted to play a game with you called guess the song. You pick a paper out of the bag and you have to sing the rest of the chorus on the paper." She said. I nodded.

"That seen easy." I said.

"You also have to do the choreography if there is." She said.

"Damn." I said.

"We saw the video for Escape From Reality. You got some moves. Show them off." She said. I shrugged and picked a paper. I knew it would be easy since I remember everything automatically.