The End??

Okay we have come to the end of this installment for Sam and Julian!

BUT WAIT!

You all have requested multiple times a third book, so being me, I totally will do that. For the third book, I'm going to speed up time a little, like 17 years time, I KNOW A LONG TIME, but I thought it would be interesting to see the twins as almost adults and I do have some cool story plots for them. But as always, Sam and Julian are the main focus, as always. Get ready for Sam, Julian, Layla, Jayce madness! This will be the last ride for them, so get ready for the last time we see Sam and Julian in a series. They will still make appearances in my book called Danny, but you know what I mean.

Speaking of Danny(see my transition huh huh), go check it out if you haven't and if you love Danny Amendola!

My Tom Brady book will be started soon, hopefully in the next week I'll be working on all your requests on my imagines page as well. 

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving break or day off and are getting ready for Holidays or anything else you celebrate this time of year or if you don't celebrate anything, I hope you still have an amazing New Year coming up! 

Thank you all for the AMAZING support you all show me as I wrote this series. We all know that at times I took large breaks and seemed to disappear of the face of the planet, but I assure you, I'll never leave a story unfinished. PROMISE.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart! 

- Love J