** Part 7 **

Val and the guys have been with me for three days now.

I was having so much fun with them.

Me and Val clicked and it didn't even feel like we had been separated for more then two years.

Me and the guys were like six peas in a pod.

We got along so well that no one could have guessed that we only met three days ago.

It was so comfortable around them, just the vibe they brought with them made everything so fun.

I know they're rockstars and all, but they are the most down to earth people I have ever met.

I had noticed something the past couple of days.

There was something weird going on between me and Brian.

I don't know what it is.

There's just this....tension between us sometimes.

I mean, we got along and everything, but sometimes....

It's only been three days and he already knows how to push my buttons.

To his dismay, I know his buttons to.

At times we would go out of our way to piss each other off.

I thought it was funny when I got him mad, but everyone else didn't like it.

It seems Brian has himself quite a temper when you set him off.

There were times when we would be yelling back and forth at each other and the guys would make fun of us and say we sounded like an old married couple.

Jimmy said we should just fuck and get it over with.

I don't know what this thing between us is, but it's getting stronger.

I'm not sure I really want to find out what it is.

*************

The rest of the week was so hilarious.

We went to the movies and watched the stupidest movie ever made.

We were cracking jokes about it the whole time and throwing popcorn at the couple making out in front of us.

Next we went to the mall and terrorized everyone there.

We actually got kicked out.

We had Johnny get into a garbage can and jump out at everyone who tried to throw anything away.

Me and Val went into a store with sex toys and we started whipping each other with the whips they had hanging off the walls.

We ran out when they guy behind the counter asked us if we wanted to get paid for doing that in front ofa camera.

It was seriously disgusting and we had to drag the guys out when we told them.

They wanted to go back in there and kick that guys ass.

The guys got bombarded by fans while we were there too.

It was so crazy, one second we're all sitting in the food court talking, the next thing we know there's twenty people surrounding us with cameras and shoving pen and paper in their faces.

The guys were cool about it though.

They took pictures with everyone who wanted one and gave out autographs to everyone with paper.

"They were born to be in the spotlight." Val had told me.

I totally agreed with her.

They were born for this.