LFC Updates: Changes Around The Park

Lookie there, that's Liverpool's new U16s coach!! Wish I lived in the Liverpool area, was a guy and had any football talent, this would be so awesome. 

But look at him, Stevie has come full circle in his Liverpool and looks nice while doing it. I'm so ecstatic about him doing this that I can't even properly write about it! I'll write a proper chapter about this soon but I'm just so happy.

To other things, Matip can freaking play for LFC against Swansea if Klopp wants it that way! Take that, you Cameroon idiots! 

FIFA has found that he has been allowed to play for LFC on the grounds that he has not played for Cameroon for about a year and they had to survive somehow without him. Things like that. 

Again, injury has saved us from more headache than possibly could have been made as he was unavailable for most of this selection problem. If you want to know about the solution that West Brom has for their own Cameroon problems, I can tell you as most of the press is still focused on the big names of this problem. The big names being us.

Tiago Ilori has also left the club for Reading FC. It is is a sad thing to see him leaving and also have Sakho leaving in this window (this being most favourable for everyone) when they were touted as being the centre back pairing for the coming years. I will post a chapter on this as well soon but for now, just the update chapter here.

FYI, Lucas is staying for the summer at the least, we are not getting Aubameyang nor Joe Hart, but we do want Mahmoud Dahoud so get the hell away Barcelona! 

Now to the Swansea match starting in the wee hours for us US watchers and at the early afternoon hours for the UK/European watchers. See you then!