Injury Apocalypse: Lucas Leiva

For those that want Lucas Leiva to stay, this is really good news for a very funny reason: he's going to be in the physio room for a while. No one wants an injured midfielder, especially one on his way to ending his career, as buying an injured player only happens with youth or talented people. Gundogan, for example . . . still a stupid move.

This will be a short one and lucky for us since we still have others injured. Lucas, as obviously seen in our last preseason match, was injured. And we all know quite easily what injury it was. 

Well, today, Klopp's least loved word came back to the Liverpool camp and it will take longer than expected. But this is only due to Lucas getting a bit older and him givin' it bifters on the pitch that day. So, he will be out for a month. Meaning, he will be out when the transfer window ends. That's great.

The only reason this was just discovered is because scans recently found this out and extra measures are probably taken to insure he comes back from this smoothly and safely so as to make sure he is still the dependable rock he always is when he comes back to the bench or even starts. And I didn't want to get all of you worried for nothing or get your hopes up. Hamstrings are a tricky business. Especially for LFC players and fans. Hopefully Nordic Curls are starting to be used in training.

Start of the season match is obviously out of the question for Lucas.