Injury Apocalypse: Ragnar Klavan, Sadio Mané & More

We're coming back to the Main Stand! The Kop! The YNWA!! But some people aren't going to be on the pitch to see all that, maybe the bench or they'll cheer along at home or whatever. Let's get to that list.

Sadio Mané came back from international duty and for a moment, everyone was pretty worried because he came out of the match early with a supposed injury to the knee. He called Klopp, told him that he was and is fine and healthy, so he can get to play in the new and improved Anfield. 

Ragnar Klavan does not have the same luck that Mané does. Klavan aggravated a knee injury that he picked up before the Spurs match. At the time, it was minor and only kept him out for that match. Now, it's just going to keep him out for a while, with a scan set to see the extent of the injury.

Emre Can has just about the same amount of luck as Klavan. I mentioned it before, but he can't be playing on Saturday, even though I was hopeful enough with thinking he could go on the bench. Even the Chelsea match is still blurry on the "Can he, can not play". Match fitness isn't his strong suit at the moment, the total opposite of last year. We just have to hope that Klopp can find a way for him to catch up on fitness. 

Though, I can say with absolute happiness that Loris Karius is off this list! He's recently resumed full training and is using both his hands this time. Saturday isn't going to be the time he plays, I see off him as a bench option as at most on Saturday, possible start against Chelsea (but hopefully not, that's why we're here) and most likely against Derby County.  

Injury list is Ojo, Grujic (mystery injury, sorry), Can, Klavan and Gomez.