Injury Apocalypse: Emre Can

I'm so irritated with this because I just wanted to go to bed but I saw this so late at night and that ended all hopes for that.

I find this odd, very odd. Emre recently came back from an injury, even missed the Tottenham match. This means that he was not fit enough to play any amount of minutes and needed more rest. Löw must have thought that it meant he wasn't ready for Tottenham, but for Germany when he really wasn't ready for either. Sorry Herr Löw, but this sort of smells of something Hodgson would do.

This is a capsular injury, not the ankle injury you may have heard of from others. Straight from Germany's Twitter (which updates quite well), they state it as the capsular injury, which is a foot injury. This also means that it is a bone injury.

Never fear though, as some are believing that a Leicester return wouldn't be far fetched, meaning he'd be back for a guaranteed red not toxic thunder return. Having looked up the injury, it's said that the recovery time is about 2-8 weeks.

Again, don't freak out.

Because, if people are aiming for him to be back by Leicester, this means that 8 weeks is far too much. So expect a shorter recovery time that that.

And then expect a lower recovery time than that because apparently German's come back from injury quicker than expected. Remember when Klopp got his appendix out? He said he was very much ready before the staff thought was safe. That, and the fact that he'd want to rush back because he loves the club. 

So all left to do is hope for the best. 

And not freak out. 

But he's listed as a defender in the German squad so that is at least eyebrow raise worthy. Now go along and worry about David Luiz going back to Chelsea and all that.