Injury Apocalypse: What The Actual Hell?!?!

Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk to you again.

I actually had something planned for the November International Break because I haven't written anything in a long time. Danny is here to prove me wrong.

Seriously, please tell me I wasn't the only one to burst into tears when they heard this. He has had such a tough start at Liverpool and now another injury . . . it's just heart-breaking.

If you have not yet heard, Ings has had yet another injury to his knee. Due to jolting his right knee in a terrible injury by Kevin Wimmer in that EFL Cup tie against Spurs, there has been cartilage damage there, only correctable by surgery. He came out of it totally fine recently.

Still, this means that we will be without this lovable striker for about seven to nine months. This means that his season may well be over.

The only shining light in this is that this is not the same knee he injured last year and that this injury was monitored closely when it never went down. Could have been a lot worse for both parties if one of those things occurred or been changed.

You can only feel for Ings, whose made a good impression and was one of the few shining stars at the start of the 15-16 season. Now, we will have to wait yet another season to see if he can properly play like how we hoped from the start. YNWA Danny, everyone will be at your side.

In other not as depressing news, Milner no longer has that tummy issue and . . . I think that's it . . .

Other than Danny Ings, I believe there are no other injuries. Sheyi Ojo is still taking his time coming back from injury, still, that's it in the depressing news of the day.