Ragnar Klavan: Defender

I said we should sign Kolo or Agger. They instead give me the Estonian version, but with less tattoos. Good enough with our über crazy injuries, though. The more depth the better because it looks like we're trying to turn into Arsenal 2.0, center back edition. 

Klavan comes in at 6'1, meaning that even for a depth player, he will carry out Klopp's wishes on making sure we look so tall we're just scary. 

His style was very simplistic. He goes for the route that won't bring problems to the defense, rather passing to a teammate or the goalkeeper, not keeping the ball and waiting for someone to try and take it off of him. But we actually won't see much of this as he is only cover for the injuries we tend to get for the center backs. As a 30 year old, don't expect blistering pace or cool moves that we see from Sakho. Think of him more as Kolo: a dependable rock that won't screw things up to look cool. He knows that he doesn't need to do that and won't. 

What to expect is a guy that is somewhat creepily always there. If you saw the video, when we had our best chances, he was there to block the shot or even get in the way of it, somewhat putting his body on the line for his team to keep the clean sheet. Klopp will want this greatly because he's the type of manager that wants his players to put themselves on the line and the legends of Liverpool want and did the same. Unlike the rest though, he will not be as offensively driven, doing a more old school "I'm a center back and I came here to defend, nothing else". Most likely, he will help with earlier cup games when they're filled with youth to bring some experience as he's the captain of his country, Estonia.

At the age of 30, which will be 31 by the season starts, I don't expect him to come in shaky. He's seasoned in his position now and not much will bother him. For example, Augsburg had their first European match against us, and English side and he did very well. For him to suddenly take that and fail, it must be a pacy Kun Agüero that bothers him. Yes, you may have your doubts, but there at a low percent to happen.

We got him for £4.2m. After losing Kolo due to age and other choices the media gave us that were too pricey for just cover. He will be Mr. Dependable when it comes to cover due to his experience. And, just to sweeten the deal, he can also play as a left back, joining Flanagan in covering our fullbacks. Coming from both Augsburg and Estonia, he wouldn't have been in many (or any) finals. But this isn't to be worried too much about as he's going to be behind four players. Don't worry about the price, or the fact that this isn't a young kid. Ben Chilwell is trying to leave for the exact reason Klavan is coming: youths don't like being in cover behind someone who never gets injured or for so many people. It's good business. 

If you'd like to talk about Ragnar, maybe his cool name, feel free to do so in the comments below!