What's The News Saying Now: Transfer Rumours

You don't do these for a while and the rumours start blowing up everywhere! But I'm back! And I finally got myself a good schedule for this: Will mostly be weekdays unless we sign a new player, or something big happens for LFC. And I'll try to post at good times so the readers in England and other countries won't be waking up at odd hours when I post a new chapter. Let's begin!

Balotelli future uncertain over Ajax CL qualification:

This is still a sad situation to me. He's talented and he seems to try hard in the weight room (Sakho posted as much a few days ago) but it's hard to have him constantly be trying his hardest every match. As such, most teams are waiting for his contract with us to run out just so they can get him on a free, so as to minimize the problems. Give this a three out of five only to be hopeful that he can finally get some time to play and such. Ajax gets CL and they'll get more money to pay for Balo. Win win, right?

Lucas to stay at Anfield:

Yes!! If you didn't know, Lucas was linked with a move away to Turkey for the past few days but now people are starting to dispute this. Depending on how the season goes though, Lucas will probably only get cup matches to help out the youth or come plug in when injuries take their rounds. Glad that one of our veterans is staying though and that he may get a testimonial because he honestly deserves it. Give it a four out of five only because transfer windows are crazy.

Benteke to Sunderland or Everton:

Honestly, who cares where he goes? But I say this in a semi-polite, semi-uncaring way since this was a Rodgers mess up and all could see it. He just doesn't fit with our style and I'll be happy if anyone can meet the £30m valuation LFC has on him. I see Sunderland doing this more than Everton though because Everton hasn't really "splashed the cash" yet and I can see Moyes doing this if (and especially if), they get Fellaini. Three out of five for Sunderland, one out of ten for Everton.

Liverpool target French prodigy:

Griezmann? Just kidding. This is wonderkid Ludovic Blas that we're in for and he's a natural left-footer, being able to play in any position in midfield. He has only one senior appearance but he did a great job in the U-19's Euros and ended up scoring and assisting in many matches as France went on to win the whole tournament. Don't think this is happening though as we're absolutely stacked in midfield and forward positions. Until we get rid of Benteke and Balotelli. Two out of five because Klopp likes youths.

Jonas Hector linked for the 123943404723862037 time:

Is he German? Check. Is he a left back? Check. Is he a German International? Check. Is he marginally better than Moreno? Well . . .

Don't get me wrong, I know you're probably still upset with Moreno, (he's been improving in the pre season so . . .) but there were actual legitimate arguments to have Emre Can start at left back for Euro 2016. And Jonas Hector wasn't injured or banned at the time. He was still okay to play. I'll leave that for you to think about. Give it a 2 out of five because why not and won't change it until I get a better reason not to go lower.  

De Sciglio to Anfield:

To be honest, I did not even know this guy was a player at all so I'm not too sure he's a good player or not but apparently we put in a €19m bid for him and we want to get him. He played for Italy in the Euros on both sides of the pitch so it shows he's versatile but all I remember is Italy parking the bus (or at least it felt like it) and Buffon doing Buffon stuff. Still, it seems very uncertain that we want him or even put in the bid for him so I doubt this. Zero out of five for me.

Thomas Vermaelen linked for the 383503946776859473843302 time:

I feel like I'm not even exaggerating because he was linked with us since December or something. Still, we have four center backs: Gomez, Lovren, Sakho and Klavan plus two emergency center backs: Lucas and Emre. We don't need a fifth center back that is very injury prone. The whole point of the back up center back is to be solid and not injured as often as he is. Let's leave him for Arsenal (who need a quick center back fix) and give it a zero out of five.

Jese Rodriguez has offer to move to Liverpool:

Urm, don't think so. We're overflowing with people that can play in the striker/forward/winger/attacking midfielder area. We even have a few that we don't need and when we take them away, there's still a lot of people. I think Jese will have time to play at Real and would get significantly less time here than there. Zero out of five.

Lucas Moura still trying to come 'round:

Felt tempted to add a bunch of numbers again like Hector and Vermaelen's rumours did but felt it'd be overkill. Still, this guy is a midfielder. I don't need to remind you how many midfielders we have. Silly reporters, they don't get it. Zero out of five.

Zielinski not to come to Anfield:

Well, that wasn't the result I was hoping for but after seeing Wijnaldum smiling like Liverpool meant the world to him, sorry, but I wasn't too upset about Zielinski not coming anymore. He's set to go Napoli, with him reportedly already/or going to have his medical done today. Surely, it will be faster than Pogba's. 

Taiwo Awoniyi set to go to the Netherlands:

You're forgiven if you don't know him, so let me give you a quick summary of him: He's Nigerian and he's ours. For me, that's good enough because it's awesome for a Nigerian to represent Liverpool for once in a long while (or a good one, at least). He's going on loan to Dutch side NEC Nijmegen, though may miss a few matches as he was put in the 35 man squad for Nigeria in the Olympics.

Odegaard pushing for loan to Anfield:

I wouldn't despise this if it happened. He's a bright star and I don't think Real are giving him too many minutes but I don't think Liverpool would need him around so he wouldn't be getting too many minutes. Maybe he just wants some minutes so he can join in on us winning the league. (Just kidding . . . maybe.)  One out of five because he may actually be pushing for a loan. 

Ter Stegen still linked:

We have Karius, Mignolet and Manninger. What could we do with a FOURTH goalkeeper (not even including our youth guys)? It seems like Bleacher Report . . . oh wait, it actually is Bleacher Report. Zero out of five. Although Karius is injured (successful surgery done a day or two ago), that does not warrent the need for a new goalkeeper, even if he is also German.

And, for the non-Liverpool rumour of the day:

Pogba . . . doing whatever he was doing before:

Seriously, no one knows what's happening. Half of the people say United are going to say something today about it and some say it's not happening while others believe the fee is still being ironed out. Our transfers have been 100% more effortless than this one, but I'm loving every moment, especially when the fee is agreed, Juventus get the money, but it was sent too late and now United can't have Pogba. Can that somehow happen? Would absolutely love it. 

Any rumours I've missed? Comment on it down below and talk of the ones that are up top too!