Toot & A Snore For The Top 4

If you've noticed that I posted maybe a chapter or two on the transfer window, it's mostly because Liverpool have done close to nothing worth noting and the journalists have had close to nothing to say. But apparently it's not just Liverpool, it was practically the whole top 6. You could even go as far as saying top half of the table. Here's what I've found:

In Alphabetical Order of The Top 4 (and Liverpool and United, for God sake):

Arsenal:
Ins- Cohen Bramall (from Hednesford for undisclosed)

Outs- Jon Toral (loaned to Rangers), Chuba Akpom (loaned to Brighton), Dan Crowley (loaned to Go Ahead Eagles), Kaylen Hinds (loaned to Stevenage), Stephy Mavididi (loaned to Charlton), Krystian Bielik (loaned to Birmingham), Matt Macey (loaned to Luton), Mark Bola (loaned to Notts County)

Chelsea:
Ins- None

Outs- Jay Dasilva (loaned to Charlton), Oscar (sold to Shanghai SIPG, record £60m), John Obi Mikel (sold to Tianjin TEDA), Isaiah Brown (loaned to Huddersfield), Charlie Colkett (loaned to Swindon), Fankaty Dabo (loaned to Swindon), Islam Feruz (loaned to Swindon), Nathan Baxter (loaned to Solihull Moors), Patrick Bamford (released or sold Middlesbrough), Fikayo Tomori (loaned to Brighton), Dion Conroy (released or sold Swindon)

Liverpool:
Ins- New coach (by coach, I mean charter bus for the worried US fans. Seriously, look at our Twitter, and it's there and everything. XD)

Outs- Mamadou Sakho (loan to Palace), Pedro Chirivella  (loan to Go Ahead Eagles), Tiago Ilori  (sold to Reading), Joe Maguire  (I assume either sold or released to Fleetwood), Lazar Marković  (loan to Hull), Cameron Brannagan (loan to Fleetwood)

Manchester City:
Ins- Yangel Herrera (from Atlético Venezuela for undisclosed)

Outs- Pablo Maffeo (loaned to Girona), Manu Garcia (loaned to NAC Breda), Ian Lawlor (sold or released to Doncaster), George Glendon (released or sold Fleetwood), David Faupala (loaned Chesterfield), Jack Byrne (released or sold Wigan)

Manchester United:
Ins- None

Outs- Sam Johnstone (loaned to Aston Villa), Morgan Schneiderlin (sold to Everton), Joe Riley (loaned to Sheffield United), Memphis Depay (sold to Lyon), Sean Goss (sold or released to QPR)

Tottenham Hotspurs:
Ins- None

Outs- Ryan Loft (loaned to Stevenage), Tom Carroll (released or sold to Swansea), Connor Ogilvie (loaned to Stevenage), Luke Amos (loaned to Southend)

So, the only notable moving-ins go to Arsenal, City and Liverpool. (Because being called the Reds and having a black coach is weird, glad they fixed that (again, messed up for the US reader without context)).

But then again, Liverpool's has been deemed the worst out of all of this. Which isn't really fair considering we were so close to getting Draxler but it fell apart because of wages. (You decide if that was a good way to go. I say yeah because I'm all for someone younger and just as good if not better. Bundesliga is full of them)

To be truthful, I think the whole of the top 4 absolutely sucked when it came to this window, we just reflect that horrible returns because of our horrible form recently. Then again, I have no idea how Draxler would have helped us so late into January and found a way to jell into the squad. I don't think of him as Sadio, so I get a bit up in the air with that.

Anyways, January window has always been a joke for me but I didn't realise it was a joke for just about everyone but the lower table sides. Which, is kind of sad.

Well, let's just hope that February isn't as cruel as January and get on with it because moaning about no signings (still, we technically got one) won't resurrect our form, especially when the rest of the top 4 is in the same boat as us.