The Fair

~ Will ~

Your PoV

It is your first date with this guy you met at a concert. You don't know where he's taking you but all you know is to dress casual, bring change and make sure that you aren't afraid of heights. You aren't really afraid of heights, maybe just a small bit. You have a lot of spare change, maybe a full drawer of spare £1 coins, £2 coins, 50p's and 20p's with a couple of 10p's and 5p's. You fill your purse with about £15 change before the doorbell rings. You dressed extremely casual. A pair of converse, a black patterned skirt, a random t-shirt you picked out and a random cardigan.

 A pair of converse, a black patterned skirt, a random t-shirt you picked out and a random cardigan

You open the door to see Will... your date for the night.

"Hello Y/N!" He grins.

"Hi Will." You smile back. He was also dressed pretty casual with a pair of jeans, trainers, a leather jacket and a blue t-shirt. You get into his car and he begins to drive.

~*~*~*~*

We end up at this fair.

"I know this may same kind of childish and cliché but I thought maybe it's worth a go." Will smiles.

"It looks great fun! I don't care if it's 'childish' or 'cliché'. But I see what you mean by asking me whether I'm afraid of heights or not." You mumble as you stare up at the large Ferris wheel. You both get out of the car and head into the fair. He pays for most of the tickets onto certain rides. You both get candy-floss and a burger each.

~*~*~*~*

"Tonight was fun." You smile.

"It was, but it's not over yet." He tells you before pulling you towards the Ferris wheel. "You aren't extremely afraid of heights right?" You shake your head.

"Only a tiny bit." You reply. You could say you were not telling the truth. As you slowly ascend fireworks begin to appear in the sky. "Wow." You whisper.

"This has been the best night I've had in awhile. Thanks for making it more enjoyable Y/N." Will smiles before putting an arm around you.

"It's no problem. Thanks for taking me out... maybe we could do something like this again sometime soon?" You suggest.

"Definitely." He smiles.