Opticians

~ Kyle ~

"I don't need glasses!" Your boyfriend shouts. You roll your eyes and watch as he continues to squint at the book he's reading. "I don't need glasses, I'm too young to be wearing reading glasses!"

"Kyle..." You sigh. "I've already booked you an appointment at the opticians." You hear a very audible and annoyed groan come from Kyle. You then receive a glare from him and he puts the book down.

"When?"

"Tomorrow." You reply. Kyle throws his head back in annoyance and gets up.

"I bet you I won't need glasses." Kyle states.

"If you do need glasses you have to take me out to dinner. If you don't need glasses I'll buy you that guitar you wanted." You state. Kyle doesn't enjoy going out dinner, he claims the restaurants are too loud and are often playing annoying music in the background.

"Fine. I hope you have enough money for that guitar Y/N." Kyle grins.

~*~*~*~*

Kyle is currently being seen to while you wait out in the shop. There's a couple of pairs glasses you like but probably wouldn't wear them in the end. You hear the door open and you turn your head to see Kyle looking fairly miserable. He hands you the prescription and sits beside you in a huff.

"I need glasses." He mumbles.

"Well go try some on." You smile. He sends you a glare before getting up and looking around the shop for glasses. He returns with about three different pairs and shows you them. "I like the second pair."

"I guess they are okay." Kyle mumbles and heads over to a mirror. He stares at himself for a second and then turns back around to face you. "I'll get these."

"You really suite glasses Kyle." You beam. You watch as his lips quiver into a small smile before he turns away and puts the glasses back.

~*~*~*~*

"So, where do you want to go for dinner?" Kyle asks as you leave the opticians.

"What about Miller and Carter?" You grin making Kyle groan loudly, which earns him a couple of stares.

"Fine I'll take you to Miller and Carter." Kyle mumbles.

"I love you Kyle." You laugh. He sends another glare in your direction. "We'll get Dominos for dinner tonight, will that cheer you up?"

"Yes." He mumbles.