Favourite Things About Each Other

~Dan ~

His favourite thing ~ your hands, he loves to sit and play with them and always hold them because of how soft they are.

Your favourite thing ~ his eyes. You love Dan's eyes so much, they are just so blue and so easy to get lost in.

~ Kyle ~

His favourite thing ~ your smile. You always smile and it's so easy for him to know when something is wrong if you aren't smiling.

Your favourite thing ~ his height. You obviously love his enthusiasm and his childish attitude but his height makes you feel so protected when he hugs you. Until he gets annoyed at you and then he's extremely scary.

~ Will ~

His favourite thing ~ everything. He doesn't have a favourite or least favourite part of you.

Your favourite thing ~ his hugs. When your sad or just wanting a hug, he gives the best hugs ever and you love them so much.

~ Woody ~

His favourite thing ~ your eyes. They are always full of life and happiness. They tell all of your emotions so he knows when you are lying about being 'okay'.

Your favourite thing ~ kisses. Whether it is the short and sweet kisses or the long and passionate, woody gives the best kind, always filled with love regardless of the duration or passion level.

~ Charlie ~

His favourite thing ~ your hair. He just loves to play with it and mess it up. Its often relaxing.

Your favourite thing ~ his beard. It tickles every time his face is close to yours.