We Don't Believe What's On TV

This is probably one of the most relevant things I have written about the world in its current state of mind. (Throwback to 2016/17 when we didn't have to worry about a pandemic lol).

~ Woody ~

"Y/N put that shit off!" Woody shouts as you put on the news. Woody hates watching the news now, from brexit to Donald Trump to terrorist attacks. He's just had enough of it.

"But I want to see if America is still a country!" You shout back. America and North Korea aren't on good terms just now. Then again, is anyone really on good terms with America just now? Obviously there is something on about brexit, they want a soft brexit making you scoff slightly. That won't happen. North Korea don't believe Trump's threats will actually come into place yet, Trump is slightly not in the right mind so nobody actually knows whether he will actually declare war or not. Woody comes through with a beer and sits down beside you, taking the remote away.

"It's absolute rubbish, they make it so we believe what we see." Woody grumbles and changes over to some other channel. You sigh with frustration and run your hand through your hair.

"This year has been shit." You mumble. "Not like our lives as such but just the world is shit."

"It'll clear up eventually." Woody mumbles. "Just give it time. Eventually someone will kick Trump out of the White House and Brexit probably won't happen either." You just hum in reply, wishing it would go back to when the world was kind of at peace.

~~~~~~
Spoiler alert: Brexit did happen, America no longer has trump and we're still in the middle of the fckn covid 19 pandemic. Life was so much more simple when we only had to worry about Donald trump 😂