You Get Mentioned In An Interview

~ Dan ~

"So, we've all noticed you have been getting awfully friendly with a mystery woman, Dan, would you like to tell us who she is?" The interviewer asks Dan. You hold your breath, is he finally going to tell the world who you are?

"Well, I've kept it hidden for awhile now. Nearly two years I think." Dan mumbles. You nod your head to this, 1 year and 11 months. "She's called Y/N and she's my girlfriend." He smiles.

"You've managed to keep away from everyone you have a girlfriend for nearly two years?!" Kyle shouts. Dan sheepishly nods. "Even we didn't know, we just thought they were best friends."

"But yeah, Y/N is amazing and absolutely stunning and I love her to bits." Dan smiles turning pink. You cover your mouth with your hands before texting Dan that you saw the interview he told you to watch.

~ Kyle ~

"How's home life? I saw you recently got engaged?" The interviewer questions Kyle.

"Hmm? Oh yeah. I got engaged to my other half a month ago." Kyle smiles.

"It's the most romantic I've ever seen them both. There was photos and everything." Will says.

"So where did you propose?" The interviewer asks.

"At this really nice restaurant, which I highly recommend, in the centre of London. It was brilliant and I'm so glad she said yes." Kyle beams.

"And do you have any of the photos with you?" The interviewer asks.

"Yeah...just a couple." Kyle says, getting his phone out before showing the photos.

"Well, I wish the best of luck to both of you." The interviewer smiles.

~ Will ~

"I heard your wife is pregnant Will?" The interviewer smiles.

"Yeah, it's great!" Will beams.

"Firstly congratulations. Do you know when the baby is due? Or anything about the baby yet?"

"Thank you. The baby is due in another five months. Five months yesterday actually. We haven't got names yet, well, I haven't got names yet, I believe the Mrs has names for the baby." Will chuckles. "But Y/N is coping very well, especially with me being away on tour. I speak to her at every possible time during the day. I love her to the moon and back an infinite amount of times and I can't wait until our bundle of joy comes along." He smiles brightly.

~ Woody ~

"I saw that you recently adopted a couple of cats, or was that your wife's idea?" The interviewer chuckles.

"It was the wife's idea. We have Freya and Felix. She's absolutely crazy. I remember we just got Felix and then a week later or something she walks in with a new cat." Woody rambles. "It did piss me off but I love her and I love the cats. They hate Dan."

"I have a scar up my hand from where I believe Freya managed to attach herself to me." Dan says, holding up his left hand. "It hurt a lot."

"You annoyed her though. Y/N did tell you not to pet her back." Woody scolds. Dan shrugs slightly and continues to look at the long scar on his hand.

~ Charlie ~

"Charlie never stops talking about his girlfriend." Kyle states.

"Well, I mean, if you had the best girlfriend in the world would you not tell the whole world?" Charlie asks.

"I do have the best girlfriend in the world but I don't talk about her every five seconds." Kyle mumbles.

"Y/N is amazing. I don't think I've ever actually talked about her before in an interview. But she's absolutely stunning and the best girlfriend I've ever had." Charlie beams.

"You actually have talked about her in a previous interview when you were both just friends." The interviewer states.

"But that was when I was friends with her." Charlie tells the interviewer.