Rain

Ahhhh thank you everyone for 5K!!!!!!!!!

Listen to the video attached while reading the chapter if you want

Listen to the video attached while reading the chapter if you want. Idk

Rain...the most British thing. Even more British than tea.

"Tea isn't British Y/N." Dan tells you. You roll your eyes and continue to write.

Rain is like a catchy rhythm battering against the windows. It's soothing, relaxing yet utmost annoying when you are unable to sleep. It can cause good and bad thi

Dan suddenly switches off your laptop.

"Hey! I wouldn't do that to you when you're writing songs!" You shout at Dan.

"It's raining, lets go on a car journey." Dan grins. Rain is your favourite thing in the world. You love listening to it and being in a car, travelling unknown places. Dan doesn't understand your obsession with rain, he just takes you out in it to make you happy. You grab a hoodie and Dan grabs the car keys. You both run out into the heavy rain and get into the car. The engine comes to life and Dan reverses out the drive. The car journey was silent as you both listen to the rain. You watch as some cars pass, lighting up the road. Dan turns a corner and you end up on an old farm road heading into the countryside. He turns into a parking space and turns the car off, leaving the lights on. "Do you want to dance?" Dan whispers.

"In the rain?" You ask.

"Well yeah." He smiles. You watch as he puts a CD into the CD player. He skips to song number 5. You immediately recognise it to be Ed Sheeran's song Perfect. Dan puts the music up loud and gets out the car and rushes to your side. He opens the door and pulls you out. He smiles and wraps his arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck and you slowly dance to the music, never loosing eye contact.

"I love you Dan." You whisper. His hair slowly was becoming flat from the rain.

"I seriously don't deserve you Y/N." Dan whispers. "You are so fucking perfect."

"I don't deserve you Daniel." You whisper. "Look how fucking wet we are." You laugh. You see Dan smile and look down at himself.

"I guess it gives me the excuse to lie under the covers with you and get you warm again." Dan gives you a cheeky grin. "And shower with you."

"Don't push it Dan." You scold. You both fall silent again and the song moves on. "This isn't Ed Sheeran." You mumble when Twenty One Pilots rendition of 'Can't Help Falling In Love' plays.

"Oh yeah, I made you a personalised CD, nothing big." He smiles.

"Can I re-marry you?" You ask.

"Maybe." He chuckles. "And I can't help falling in love with you." He quietly sings. You were caught off guard when Dan presses his lips to yours. After a second of shock you kiss back.

He pulls away and smiles brightly

"I'm so fucking glad I married you." You grin. "I'm so glad I met you Dan and I love you so much."

"I love you too Y/N. Lets get home, I'm getting wet and cold. Don't want to catch a cold." He laughs.

~*~*~*~*

You both spent the rest of the evening in your bed, watching a film with some hot chocolate. Nothing could ever ruin this moment.