Cuddles

~ Dan ~

Cuddling is your favourite pastime with Dan. Especially after he's been away on tour for a few months. You just like to remind yourself that he's actually back. When he isn't on tour there isn't a day in which you don't cuddle on the sofa or in bed or anywhere basically in the house.

You watch as Dan walks around the bedroom, getting changed into something comfier after a long day at work. He collapses onto the bed beside you and sighs.

"How was work?" You ask.

"Stressful I guess. I'm glad I'm home." Dan mumbles. Slowly he shuffles over to you and wraps his arms around you. He rests his head on your shoulder and sighs again. "Can I vent for a few?"

"Go ahead." You whisper.

"Work is stressful. I'm stressed and the guys are stressed. The album isn't coming together as well as we want. Everyone's pestering us about it over social media and it's so fucking stressful. I know they want the new album but they just need to wait and be patient. I think it's affecting everything I do." He trails off.

"What do you mean by it's affecting everything you do?" You ask.

"The last time I was intimate with you was nearly a month ago, I'm not eating as much as I should and I think I'm overall depressed because I'm so stressed." Dan sighs.

"Take a few days break from social media, take a few days off work. We can go have a holiday in the countryside. You can leave your phone at home and we can have a good few days." You suggest.

"I guess." He whispers.

"Just relax. Everything the band makes turns out brilliantly in the end regardless of what you do." You smile.

"Thanks Y/N." Dan mumbles. "This is uncomfortable, need to spoon." You laugh and slowly turn around. Dan's arms wrap around you and his head rests on your shoulder. Eventually your legs are tangled together and you're both lying in silence. Dan's head moves slightly and you feel his lips against your neck. "I feel like doing a bit more than just cuddling tonight." He whispers against your neck.

"Oh really?" You ask as he lets go of you and pins you to the bed.

"Yes." He whispers with a smirk.