Wedding Party #2

You felt like crying. You don't even know what just happened but it made you so upset. You just sat on the bench, stunned and confused. It takes you awhile to come back to your senses but when you do, you get up and head back into the party. You were only planning on saying goodnight to your parents when Kyle pulls you over.

"Hey Y/N, try this!" He shouts and hands you a drink. You tried to refuse but eventually gave in to his pleads of trying the drink.

~*~*~*~*

You wake up the next day hungover like crazy. Unable to open your eyes due to the light, you blindly search for water. That was until your hand was placed on someone's chest. You open your eyes to be blinded by light. Slowly getting used to it you make out a male figure... Dan.

"Fuck." You whisper to yourself. You check yourself, still dressed in underwear, Dan is topless and from what you can see from under the sheets, wearing boxers. You try to get out of bed before Dan pulls you back. However, he slowly let goes causing you to turn around. He stares at you, his face bright red.

"Um... hi... before you freak out we didn't have sex. We nearly did but you passed out." Dan mumbles awkwardly.

"Oh." You mumble. "Sorry."

"N-no it's fine. I'm sorry that I ran off last night. I just met you and I didn't know what was happening and then I kissed you." Dan rambles.

"Hey, we nearly had sex last night and you're worrying about the fact you kissed me?" You smile. He looks away, turning even more red. "It's okay Dan." You laugh. "I'm just so hungover now."

"You know what's good for hangovers?" Dan asks with a cheeky grin.

"What?" You reply. His lips were then on yours. You never felt happier about going to a wedding.