Candy

Dan's PoV

"Daddy! Can I have this?!" Jessica shouts at me. She holds up a big bar of chocolate while jumping up and down. I take it from her and have a look at the calories and energy.

"No sweetie, choose something a bit smaller." I smile, placing the large bar of chocolate back.

"But we can share it!" Jessica whines loudly.

"Daddy can't eat all that chocolate, it'll make him sick." I tell her. I watch as she pouts, unbelievably upset. "Look, if you get a smaller bar of chocolate we can go to Build A Bear and get you something yeah?"

"Okay!" Jessica smiles. I watch as she grabs a smaller bar of chocolate and places it in the basket.

~*~*~*~*

Someone begins to knock at the door to my apartment, loudly.

"Y/N!" Jessica shouts loudly, running to the door.

"Don't open it sweetheart, it might not be her!" I warn. I get up and make Jessica stand back. I open the door slowly and then fully open it when I see Y/N. She is holding a white plastic bag in one hand, an umbrella in the other.

"Hi Dan!" Y/N beams.

"Hello love." I smile, lightly kissing her cheek. I let her in and Jessica is immediately hugging Y/N.

"Hello Jessica, I got some stuff for you!" Y/N smiles. She takes her over to the sofa and they both sit down. I watch as Y/N goes into the bag to bring out some various candy and sweets before pulling out the rather big bar of chocolate we saw earlier.

"Yay!" Jessica shouts. I look over to Y/N, frantically shaking my head but she just smiles back.

"It's okay Dan, don't panic. We're melting the large bar of chocolate tonight and dipping strawberries, raspberries, marshmallows, fudge, bananas and grapes into it." Y/N beams.

"You're the best Y/N!" Jessica beams.