Adorable

~ Charlie ~

Drunk Charlie is the best Charlie. He's over emotional and just wants attention and hugs. He'll come home completely wasted and just snuggle into bed with you, showering you with kisses and hugging you. He'll eventually fall asleep as much as you don't want him to because of all the attention he gives you when he's drunk.

~*~*~*~*

Charlie is out with some friends for someone's stag do. You'll be surprised if you'll even see him tomorrow. You remember being told not to bother sitting up and waiting for Charlie to come home but you get worried and want to be up for when he gets home.

Around 2:30am you hear the front door open and close. You hear Charlie quietly cough before coming upstairs. There was a soft thud and quiet giggles and then he enters the bedroom.

"Hi Y/N." He beams.

"Hello Charlie, how was your night out?" You ask. He doesn't reply but strips down to his boxers and gets into bed, immediately hugging you into his chest.

"Who cares." He replies and lightly pecks your cheek. "I'm home to my wonderful girlfriend and that's all that matters." He slurs and kisses your cheek again. You smile slightly and turn off the lamp. "I have such a beautiful girlfriend. I love you."

"I love you too Charlie." You whisper. You can kind of make out his eyes and they were beaming with affection.

"You're so beautiful Y/N, I'm going to marry you and we're gonna have kids and a doggy and a cat and... and food and we'll love each other until we die." Charlie mumbles. His head then buries itself into your neck and he begins to lightly kiss it as well as your jaw. Suddenly everything stops and you hear Charlie's snores. That's him knocked out until 3pm.

"You're absolutely adorable Charlie." You quietly whisper.