Flu

~ Will ~

"Y/N I'm sick." Will mumbles one morning. You turn to face him and he is as pale as a ghost. You feel his forehead and he has a temperature.

"You really don't look well." You whisper and get up. "Do you want some painkillers?"

"I want to not be sick." Will mumbles. You sigh and pick up some painkillers from the bathroom and give them to him. "Can you phone Dan and tell him I can't make rehearsals?"

"I will." You smile and head downstairs to phone Dan.

~*~*~*~*

What you and Will believed to be a common cold turned out to be the flu. Will is miserable, you're miserable because Will is miserable and the atmosphere is just miserable in general because you and Will are miserable. Will is slowly getting better but not quick enough.

"I'm going into work today." Will mumbles as he wanders aimlessly with a mug of coffee.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" You ask and he nods.

You had your suspicions. Will definitely wasn't well. Dan phones you about an hour after Will left telling you to come pick him up.

"Don't lie to me William, I knew you were sick. You just have to take a break until you get properly better yeah?" You suggest. Will frowns but nods his head anyways.

~*~*~*~*

Will got better, leaving you with the flu instead, making you feel like shit. Will, is cheering up however, he's taking more time off work just to make sure you're okay and not collapsing from being ill. Even though you're sick, you're sure Will is making you feel much better emotionally.