I Dare You

~ Kyle ~

"I dare you to climb that tree!" You smile, pointing over to a random tree in the park. Kyle grins and runs over to it. You watch as he climbs, making sure he doesn't slip or fall. Eventually he gets to a steady branch and sits on it.

"I dare you to climb the tree also!" Kyle shouts down at you. Slowly you walk over and attempt to climb up the tree. Eventually you made it to the same branch, with a little help from Kyle. "It's nice up here." Kyle smiles. You nod, looking across the silent park. Warmth encloses your hand making you look down. Kyle hand is covering yours. Over the past year Kyle has been trying to advance this friendship to a relationship. Not like it bothered you as such, it's going to be horrible when your parents find out if a relationship flourishes. They don't want you to date until you're 18. You're only 16. Under U.K. law you can do anything you want, legally, in a relationship at 16. From marriage to sex to having a kid.

"I dare you to sit closer." Kyle quietly mumbles. You roll your eyes and slowly shuffle up the branch. Kyle's arm wraps around your waist and pulls you slightly closer.

"I dare you to tell me what's on your mind." You say.

"I decline that dare." Kyle smiles, looking over to you. His eyes quickly flicker to your lips before meeting your eyes again. The tension could be cut with a sharp knife. "I dare you to kiss me." He mumbles. You feel your cheeks heat up as you lean in. His lips meet yours within a second and you immediately melt into his embrace.

"KYLE AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE! K I S S I N G!" You overhear someone shout. You immediately pull away and look down to see Chris Wood, captain of the football team and Kyle's best mate.

"Fuck off!" Kyle shouts before turning back to you and lightly planting his lips against yours again.

"Aw come on!" Chris groans loudly. You feel Kyle lightly lick your bottom lip and you slowly open your mouth to allow his tongue to explore. "Fine I'll go!" You listen as Chris leaves the park and head elsewhere. Eventually you pull away, a couple of small pecks as you do so.

"Y/N I really like you." Kyle mumbles. "Do you want to maybe be my girlfriend?" He asks, slowly turning pink. You nod slowly which makes him smile. He hugs you tightly and doesn't let go.

"Maybe we should get down and head elsewhere?" You ask.

"Yeah lets go."