Long Distance

~ Dan ~

"It's long distance." You reply when your friend questions about yours and Dan's relationship and why nobody sees him. "He's from London."

"He's from the UK? But, Y/N, we're in California! How often does he come to San Francisco?" Your friend asks.

"Not very. I haven't seen him in two years." You reply. Sure you both FaceTime any time possible. You can't visit London however, money is tight at the moment and the prices of flights seem to be rocket high.

"Wow... I don't know how you can do it." Your friend mumbles.

"Just a lot of trust in each other." You smile. You take a quick look at your watch, signalling it's time for home. "Anyway, I shall see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow!"

~*~*~*~*

You enter your quiet, lonely apartment, dumping your bags down on the floor. You hear a soft 'meow' from your cat as he begins to run downstairs.

"Hey sweetie, did you miss me?" You ask, bending down to pet your cat. You slowly stand up and walk through to the kitchen, only to freeze at the topless figure, who is facing away from you. "Dan?" You quietly whisper which makes him turn around. He looks like he's just out of bed.

"Thought it would be a nice surprise." He beams as you run up to him and hug him tightly.

"Hi!" You laugh, still unsure of what's happening. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home working?"

"We're taking a months break so I thought I'd come over here for the month, if that's alright with you." Dan smiles. You nod frantically before taking a step back.

"And you've been working out." You smirk.

"Huh? Oh yeah, that's nothing much." Dan awkwardly laughs as you run your hands down his now toned chest.

"I can't believe you're here!" You grin and hug him again. Dan's arms tightly wrap around you and pulls you as close as possible. "So what do you want to do while you're here?"

"Spend all my time with you." Dan mumbles. "What do you want to do while I'm here?"

"Other than never let go of you and never keep my hands off you, I feel we should go out for dinner or something." You reply.

"Sounds brilliant."