Lively

They are in Singapore!! I used to live there 🙂😂 Kyle on snapchat gives me life btw, it's amazing

And finally, the last part of numb.
~~~~~~~~~~~

You've always slept on your back when in bed. It was rare for you to wake up with someone on top of you. This morning was different. You slowly open your eyes to see Dan hovering above you, fully changed, grinning. Due to natural reflexes after waking up you slap him and scream without thinking.

"Calm down Y/N!" Dan shouts and takes your wrists in his hands so you can't do anything. Dan is on one more month of therapy. He's better and happy.

"Calm down Y/N?!" You shout. "You were the one hovering above me grinning like a Cheshire Cat! Do you think I want a heart attack in the morning?!"

"Yes." Dan states before grinning again, letting go of your wrists.

"What's wrong with you this morning anyway, you're overly happy." You mumble, stretching your arms out.

"Just get up." He smiles before getting off the bed and running downstairs. You sigh and get up slowly. You head downstairs to see Dan in the front room grinning still. "Close your eyes Y/N." You slowly close your eyes and prepare yourself. The first thing you felt was a pair of lips lightly kiss yours before something began licking your face. "Open your eyes." You do as you're told only to be met face to face with a golden retriever puppy.

"Dan!" You shout, covering your mouth with your hands.

"This is Max, I adopted him." Dan beams. He puts the puppy down and it runs around in circles, wagging its tail.

"You kissed me too." You whisper, your hands still covering your mouth. Dan nods with a small smile.

"I've realised I should've stayed closer to home when looking for love." Dan smiles. "The puppy is a thank you for helping me. The kiss was just to let you know I see you as more than a friend." His face turns red and looks to the ground. You jump onto him and wrap your arms around him.

"Is it too early to tell you I love you?!" You squeal.

"I don't think so." Dan chuckles rubbing your back. "Thank you so much for everything you've done, thank you so much for letting me stay and thank you so fucking much for saving my life." Dan whispers.

"It's no problem Dan. I don't know what I'd do without you." You whisper and he hugs you tighter.

"I don't know what I'd do without you either." Dan mumbles.