Don't Go

~ Dan ~

It is getting closer and closer to Bastilles tour. Every day with Dan goes by quicker and quicker. He is going to be away for 3 months touring America. This is the longest he's been away and you're going to miss him so much. This is going to be the second last morning you get to see him before he leaves for tour. You watch as he wakes up, gets up and heads to the bathroom. He returns after a couple of minutes and gets back into bed. You wrap your arms around him and bury your head into his chest.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Dan whispers, stroking your slightly tangled hair. You've never had the best bed hair.

"I don't want you to go." You manage to whisper back. You can feel a lump in the back of your throat. You hug him tighter as tears threaten to spill.

"Are you crying?" Dan lifts your head up slightly and sees the tears threatening to escape. "It'll be over quick, I promise, I'll be back home with brilliant stories and I'll call you every single day."

"Please don't go." You mumble. Dan looks away from you.

"It's just going to be this one time I'm going to be away for so long. Next tour I'll bring you with me, I promise." Dan smiles, wiping a tear with his thumb. "I love you Y/N. You'll be fine, remember, Chrissy will be about as well."

"I know... but it won't be the same without you." You whisper.

"I know it won't. I'm going to be waking up to an empty bed as well remember. Unless Kyle sneaks into again." He mumbles causing you to laugh slightly.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." You whisper.

"I'm going to miss you loads too."