05

Thanks for the votes <3

---

Ten's POV

7:00am

"Ten, can you buy some energy drinks for Rosé after you come back from school?" I was about to leave the house when Mrs Park stopped me.

I nod. Ill do anything for her.

Its my duty anyways.

"Thank you Ten, see after school." She said and walks me out the house.

The Park family has been living with us for a long time now. They really need our help. My family will do anything to help them.

They say, I came from a rich family. I don't like being called rich. It sounds stupid.

All that is in my head now is Lisa. After what happen last night.

I start to have weird feelings. Feelings that I do not feel when im with R--

"Ten my man" somebody jumps on my back chocking me. Argh! He's heavy... freaking Taeyong.

"Your gonna kill me!" I yelled, he was still hanging at the back of my neck. I swear im gonna die.

"Okay okay sorry." He lets go. My neck, it hurts. He is soo heavy. Yesterday when I carried Lisa. She was lighter.

Way different feelings.

"Why are you blushing?" He gasp. Stepping few steps back. Shit, Thinking of Her about last night..makes me..

"Damn Ten. I always knew you liked me" Taeyong sighed patting my back. Wtf Taeyong?

"Sorry but, Ive got to break it down to ya. Um, Im dating Yuta." He made a disappointed voice. I rolled my eyes. Hahaha very funny.

"Hyung, stop bullshiting. I don't like you. Yuta rather date winwin than you" I said and he pouts.

"Ten, your so honest" He whines and I ignore him and continue walking.

"Wait up!" He yells and I still comtinue walking.

"So, is it that Girl from the second class?" I hear him ask.

I stop walking at looked at him. How does he know..

"I knew it" he smirks now walking ahead of me. Leaving me thinking, did I blush because of Lisa?

I did..

---

8:54am

My friends are chilling at the back school where the big ass tree is. I have to go meet them.. such a pain in the ass to walk all the way there.

Ignoring all the looks everybody gave me when I always walk down a crowded hallway.

Im just human. Why is people giving space to me as If im an idol or some shit.

I rolled my eyes, hearing them whispers "Ten is soo cute"

You don't even know me, girl.

I knew I was walking nearer to her locker. She always there every morning before class starts, waiting for her friend Jennie to collects her book.

And I was right.

There she was standing by Jennie laughing at their conversation. Being friends with her would be fun.. I guess.

When she notice me, she got shocked and looked down. I know she is shy.

Bitting her lower lips. That's bad Lisa. Why would you bite your lips. Are you trying to make me die?