TEN

Special Chapter

"Mommy, can we go out and play?" Ten said pulling his mom's shirt but she didn't bothered

"Mommy.." He whined but his mom was still on the computer.

As a 7 year old boy all you wanna do is just have fun and play. But, Ten was not having any of it.

He was fed up, so he when to his dad since his mom isn't giving him any attention.

He runs down the stairs but tripped down the few last steps.

Ouch

He cried but nobody hear him. He then wipes his tears and continue to find his dad.

He was about to reach his dad's office but a maid stop him.

"Young master, your dad is busy right now." The maid said which made Ten frown.

Its sad for him, he doesn't have anybody to play with. No siblings, no friends since he is home schooling.

"Can I play outside?" He asked one of the maids.

"Yes, but just around this area" she said.

He nods and bringing his mood back up. His smile grew bigger when he sees the sun shining bright with the cool wind.

Maybe he can be busy with himself. Cause, nobody wants to play with him.

He then saw a yellow butterfly flying by the flowers. As a curious 7 year old would. He tried to catch the butterfly. Running and jumping there he goes.

He stops his track when he saw more butterflies flying. Joy fills up in him as he surrounded by colourful things.

"Rosé stay here for a while, I have to take a phone call"

By the bushes he saw a mother and her daughter. The mother left the girl alone to answer her phone call. She looks sad.

A sweet heart like Ten, he walked up to the girl.

He points as the rose bushes.

"Look, its you" He said to the girl. She tilted her head in confusion.

"Is your name Rose?" He asked.

"Its Rosé" she answered softly

"Thats you" he points again at the red roses.

"Why is that me?" She asked.

"Because, thats your name" he said.

As a 7 year old sometimes, words they say, we don't understand. But Rosé seems to understand it. Her frown turn into a laugh.

"Thats me..then what is you?" She asked.

He showed her his 10 fingers.

"Hand?"

"No, its Ten" He corrected her.

She laughs again.

"Hi Ten. Can we be friends?" She asked. He nods happily. A friend? He would love a friend.

"Rosé, let's go- oh.. who are you little boy?" Her mother came back and pulled Rosé closer to her.

"He is my friend, Ten." She said to her mother. Ten shows his sweet smile.

"No, your not his friend. Don't make friends with strangers. Get going kid." The mother said pulling Rosé along with her. Ten stood there as Rosé keeps looking back at him

Get lost kid

Why does nobody wants him. He thought.

After that, he sadly walked home when he realised his friend's mom thinks him as a stranger.