35

Ten is officially back :))Such a hot a hottie;))

Such a hot a hottie;))

**please answer my question at the end of this chapter***

---

Lisa's POV

10:20am

"Young lady? Can you please open the door?"I hear a few knocks on my door and the maids are calling out my name..

I goarn and push myself up from bed.

What do they want now? If they ask to eat breakfast. I swear for the millionth time. I'm not eating.

I open the door and saw my maid.

"Young lady. I'm sorry to disturb but We received these outside the door this morning and it says that it's for you." The maid said and I widen my eyes just by looking at the bag she was holding.

I quickly grab the bag off her and thank her before shutting the door.

Wait.. Wait...

This is a very expensive brand...

I couldn't even afford this clothing brand.

Who send me this.

I quickly open it and saw a note.

Hello Lisa..

I bought you this dress for tonight. I thought I could make your day extra happier by buying this dress. Don't worry you don't have to pay me back or anything. Everything is on me. I hope you like it. I personally like it and I think it would suit you. See you tonight.

Ten,

My jaw dropped when I pulled out a dress out the bag.

It was so beautiful Black velvet maxi dress. It's from the shop that I don't even dare to step in. The material is amazing. Is this a dream?.

It also came with a set of diamond necklace and earrings.

I immediately felt bad. Ten is wasting money on me with these expensive items. I can't accept it, it's too much. But at the same time he bought it just for me. It will be rude if I just gave him back all these items.

I sighed.

I had repay him no matter what. I can't afford expensive things like this but I'll find a way to make him feel happy like I am now.

---

4:10pm

Time seems to past by so quickly.