28

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for a month, maybe more but. I'm back. If any of you guys still even interested in this story anymore :(((( huhuhu. I'll still continue no matter what :)

Ugh I hope you really like this chapter. Because I really tired to make this chapter nice.

---

12:20am

I'm just gonna say this.

As soon we start walking.

My mind was just blank.

I can't think straight.

My mouth can't open.

I was walking next to Ten on the way to his house. It was soo awkward I can literally dig up a hole and Bury myself in it.

I don't know what had happen to me.

Ten was asking me questions trying to start a conversation and I'm just stiff as a rock.

And now guess what..

IM IN HIS ROOM

This is the first time I ever been in his room. God please help me.

His room is soo neat, aestheticly pleasing.

Thank god He is not in the room now because he went to freshen up in a different room. He didn't want me to feel weird. And I'm already feeling so weird.

I am supposed to shower and freshen up myself too before he comes back but then I'm just sitting on his bed staring into nothing.

The reason why I'm acting like this is because I still shy around Ten when we both are alone. When it's just the two of us. He make me have this weird feeling that Makes me go crazy. Plus his stares are more intense when we're alone. My small self can't handle that. I can't never understand what is that number boy is doing to me.

Secondly, I still like him. I really do. I think he still likes me?

Enough of that. I should just clean myself up. I'm still in my school uniform. Probably look like hell too..

Even if my mind keeps thinking about him, I still got think about myself too.

I was about to stand up and walk into Ten's toilet.

I heard a knock on the door.

Wait, don't tell me Ten is back already?!

I haven't do anything yet but just stare into the wall.

I stay quiet.

*knock knock*

Oh, somebody is sure out there.

I walk towards the door. It's probably gonna be Ten so, why am I scared?

I open the door revealing not Ten.

It's??

Rosé

Wait, is that really her?

I eyes widen so as her's and we just stare at each other.

I had a hard time blinking because, im about to be lesbian for her. She is really beautiful. The last time I saw her is when she is was sleeping.

Why am I think about this?! She is infront of me in Ten's room. This is weird I hope she doesn't think this the wrong way.