46

3rd Person POV

Ten raised an eyebrow.

He don't buy this man. He try to tell himself that he can only trust Lisa.

So, he decided to play along.

"Really? How long have you guys been meeting each other??" Ten asked with a somehow serious tone.

The man widen his eyes but later smiled.

"About 5 months." He said.

How interesting, Ten thought. Ten met Lisa 6 months ago. It's hard to make Ten belive this. He knows lisa isn't that type of girl but that picture seem so real..

It can't be real right? That is Lisa. In her house. He never seen that picture before. She is eating sushi on her bed. Did that man actually took this picture? It can't be...

"Oh I see, what's her name?" Ten calmly asked

"Her name is Lisa. I want to make her mine. You'd help right?" He asked with a smirk.

Ten sighed but smiled. Ten was at the edge of losing his mine he didn't know what to do... he know this man knows Lisa and is trying to break both of them apart and he isn't liking what he is hearing right now.

"She is gorgeous.. right?" He asked and Ten was about to rolled his eyes but, he controlled himself.

"Obviously." Ten stated almost yelled.

He smirks

"Do you think I have a chance with her?" He asked with a smile that Ten  wanted to punch since the beginning..

Ten chuckled, maybe he is actually losing control of himself. Ten's head was spinning. He didn't want to face this man anymore.

"Oh fuck off dude.. are you fucking serious right now?" Ten snapped standing up from his seat looking down at that man and he gave Ten an impressed look.

Everyone in the room suddenly got their eyes on those two.

"Why not?" He asked innocently.

"Don't act like you don't know who the hell I am! Where did you find these pictures?!" Ten raises his voice, his hands are starting to twitch as he continues to stare at that man.

"What do you mean?! Wow, wow calm down... I told you from the start. I like her. We have been meeting each other for a while now. All I know she is single. What's your problem?" The man said standing up from his seat too with a smug expression on his face.

Ten was so annoyed. He rolled his eyes and shake his head. Again, he is trying his best not to get fooled by this man. Trust Lisa is what's going in his mind right now..

"What's with the bullshit man?" Ten just sighed.

The man just smiled.

"Here, trust me now?" The man said and pull up his phone showing Ten a picture which make Ten's eyes a little teary..

It was a picture of Lisa at a point of view of being on top of a person. Her smile was showing brightly. Ten could see a part of his body and her's against each other. Thank god they were fully clothed. But Ten was already furious. He couldn't belive what he just saw.

"Belive me n- HEY!" before that man could finish his words.

Ten grab the phone off the man's hand and throw on the ground. Hard. Making his Iphone smash onto the cold ground and bits of glass of his phone was shattered on the floor.