22

Rosé POV

(Continuation  to chapter 15 of Rosé POV. This is mostly her explanation of her relationship with Ten)

I've been staying in this room for almost fully 3 years. It's sucks  that my disorder  affect  me so much.

I'm done staying in this house. Ten's family helped me and my family alot. They thought my sickness will heal up so they bring me in the house and when we reach 18 we would get married.

It's already half way through  our 18 year old life. I know Ten is seeing somebody at the moment. I don't  know who is she but even my mom said Ten looks much happier ever since he met that girl.

I promise Ten that I would make sure we won't  get married. I never knew being sick has an advantage.

I told my mom. I don't  want to stay in this house anymore. I rather spend time with my family than being locked up in a room. I made a deal with Ten disagree with  this marriage, I'll leave. I'll leave Korea. The only people I have left is my family in Australia. It's time that I go back. It's  good too.. They can take care of me. Now my parents and Ten's family are taking care of me. But, we already know we aren't  gonna marry each other anymore since we both finally  disagree with  this.

I don't  want to burden Ten and his family anymore. Its better if I stay with my real family.

I am gonna miss Ten. Who won't? He is my first best friend. I never had any serious feelings for him. But, I still love him. It's time that I go. He needs to live his life too. I know he will be happy and free if I leave.

Ten, I told you not to worry. My plan is working finally. We don't  have to be married anymore.  I'm going now. I'm going to find my happiness. Which is my family. I miss them. I belive Ten is gonna find his happiness too. He always love making friends. But, now he just don't. I was the one blocking him. He was too worried of me he forget his social life. With that girl who is always putting a smile on Ten's face.. and hearing him happy puts a smile on my face.

Everything is gonna work out.

"Have you plan the date we will be leaving Honey?" My mom asked and she sat at the edge of my bed.

"Take your time. We have alot of time." She continues.

"I think. We should leave as soon as possible. Maybe next month. Or earlier. Let's  not delay this." I said and she nods

"Anything you want."

I'm happy that my mom finally gave up on the Ten and my marriage. She is actually  the one who has been  reminding Ten's mom everyday about us. Thank god she is over it now. She finally  understands what I want.

"I can't  wait to start a new life. It's not too late to start over right? My sick self is the only thing that is blocking me but. I'm gonna break through" I said and a smile grew on my mom's face.

"Your sickness isn't  gonna block you from anything. I know your sick but you have a healthy mind that's the only thing that matter" Mom said

I have been fighting this disorder  for 3 years. Im pretty  sure I am pretty stable now. But, I can't  get my hopes up.

Let's  just wish all the best.

---

Lisa's POV

9:03pm

It's been 3 days later the day I went to that stupid dance battle place.

It's getting closer to the day I leave my mother to my so called father.