44

Sorry buttt Ten looks cute with his dark hair

Sorry buttt Ten looks cute with his dark hair. Im sorry blue/blonde/purple hair Ten but dark hair Ten always wins. :P

---

10:40am

From darkness my eyes lazily opens and from a blurry image becomes a clear one.

Where am I?

I moved around a bit and finally noticed that I was on a bed.

Ouch!

My knees hurt.. I slowly push myself up to a sitting position on the bed. Who's bed is this... why is it so big...

"Sleep well?" A familiar voice said, my eyes widen.

I turn to look at him.

"What?" I said trying to find words but my head is all mixed up.

"Why am I here. Where am I?" I asked and tried to move but my knees were hurting really bad.

"Woah, woah, don't move. Your legs need rest." Taeyong said and rush over to me. He sat at the end of the bed and stare at me.

I looked around the room. This doesn't look like my room or any other room. Where am I. Where did he take me too..

The room was smaller but I was on the only bed in the room. Which is a king size bed. The room is small but looks more expensive that our rooms. This room doesn't looks like it can be shared with another few boys. This is definitely not his room or.. does he get his own-

Wait, am I in his room? Did I sleep with him?! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

I look at him in shocked.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry. I didn't do anything to you but well.. kissed you last night..." he said and my cheeks got heated.

I looked away from him.

Why does my knee hurt so much.

"Here," Taeyong said and passed me a glass of water.

"Don't be confused. Last night... well.. last night i think you were too worried. After the kissed. You kinda go crazy worrying about Jisoo. You fainted...and fell right on your knees. I caught you before your whole body hit the ground. Is your knees okay?" Taeyong asked and I bit my lip.

I still can't belive myself.

"I didn't know where your room was. I couldn't find Lisa anywhere. I didn't want to take you back to my room because I have 3 other roommates. So, I bought you a new room. You slept here alone last night. I only tugged you in and leave. I slept at my own room." Taeyong said.

Oh god, Taeyong... why...

I covered my face. Tears just fall of my eyes soo naturally.

Why are you so kind to me? Why me?