29

1:12am

He dropped his arms off my waist and I softly push him away.

My hands was his on his chest. I look up at him one last time but this time he wasn't even look at me anymore. He looked away.

My heart just smashed.

I never felt so cold in my life before.

My hands drop and my body started shaking.

I knew. I made a mistake.

I was so confident to face him. To tell him that I loved him. Now, I'm back to square one.

I feel like the electric current once flow through me. Just loses its charge. I clench my teeth thinking about what just had happen.

Did that seriously just happen?

He took at step and and turn around.

"Your room is just next to mine. It's better if you sleep there. There's not much space in here for the two of us." Ten said and walked away. He left his room and I saw him walking down the stairs.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Why.." I said

But he is not around to hear anything.

My head was completely blank. I can't think straight. I just quickly grab my bag and ran to the next room that was supposed to me mine.

I close the door behide me and I saw a set of new clean comfortable clothes are on the bed with a small note.

I read it.

"I asked my maids to find anything that you could wear for the night. I hope you will feel comfortable in it. This room is all yours. Feel free if to come in my room if your scared of the dark night ;-)" -10.

I smiled but I realised what I had done.

Did I ruin my relationship with Ten?

I think I did...

Tears couldn't stop dropping down to my cheeks.

Guess I am such a coward

I can't stay here after what happen. I'll only make a fool out of myself towards Ten.

I sighed and wiped my tears.

I least I tried. I can't blame him for not loving me.

I walked out the room and sneak my way downstairs and there I go out the door.

I have no idea where did Ten go.

Guess I'll be walking home now.

---
Ten's POV

1:20am

"Johnny open your door." I said though the phone

"What? Why are you here?" He replied

"Can you just hurry up. I need to use the washroom." I lied. Well..

"Huh? Why are you even out here in the first place?"

"Before I pee myself open the door!" I said and then the door opens.

"I know you don't have to pee. What's up?" He asked and let's me enter his apartment.

I ignore him and just flop down on his fancy chair.

I can't belive that just happen

Why am I such an idiot?