43

Jisoo's POV

11:59pm

It's been 5 days since camp started. My roommate haven't returned. Probably with her boyfriend somewhere. My school keeps doing so much activities that I didn't have time to hang out with Taeyong, Jennie, Lisa and the rest...

Their school is just letting them chill.

Lucky them. I don't wanna join these boring games.

I sighed and managed to pull myself up from bed. Its 12 am. It's the only free time I have left until the morning.

I should go meet Taeyong while Im free. I'm sure he isn't sleeping yet.

I quickly send him a message to see wether if he is awake or not.

Hmmm, no answer..

Hmm... okay then..

I leave my room and walked down the hallway but I could hear loud music from a far..

Oh wait, Their school is having a midnight gathering. I forget. No wonder...

All their school activities are so fun. Mine are just boring..

As i walked I heard weird noises but i decide to ignore it and walked towards the direction of the music instead.

Wow, looks alot like a party..

Wait, there are people from my school there too? Wait.. am I not invited?

"Um, excuse me. What type of gathering is this?" I asked one of my senior.

"Oh hey Jisoo. Gathering? Their gathering ended few moments ago. We are currently having a party. Why are you in your pjs? Did you not know about this party?" He said and I look down at what I'm wearing..

I sighed.

"No, no I didn't..." I mumbled.

"Well, go change and join. We have a long night to go." He said and I just nod.

I walked away looking at the crowd.

Why didn't Taeyong told me about this.. or Jennie or Lisa? Or anyone? I feel so left out...

I don't even feel like joining. I think I should sleep it off.

I shouldn't worry.

As I was walking back to my room.

I heard a familiar voice.

I turn to the direction of the voice and saw Jennie.

What is she doing here all alone. Why is she behide the stairs?

I was about to walk towards her and I noticed she was crying. But that didn't stopped me from walking towards her , seeing Taeyong appeared in front of her made me stopped walking.

My heart stopped and quickly hide myself behide a wall.

What are they doing...

They are talking..

I tried to hear what they were talking about..

".... why did you do that?" I hear Jennie said.

"Why did you allow me to do that?" Taeyong answered

"Jisoo is my bestfriend. I can't belive I just kissed her boyfriend. Oh god.." she said with panic that fills her voice. 

She kissed Taeyong?

What? I don't know how to react to it.

"Why don't you look worried?! You cheated on her... and you cheated on her with her best friend..." Jennie said.