20

10:34am

Usually my staurdays are packed with spending time with my mother. But, she doesn't want to talk to me.

She keep telling me to leave her. She also said that if I leave her. Both of us won't get hurt. I see her point.

But, who would want to stay with that bastard of a father.

As time flew by, I think im actually forced to stay with that so called dad.

I sighed.

Beep...beepp...

Oh I got a notification?

Unknown:
"Hey Lisa. Its me Hana from yesterday"

This girl again? How did she get my number?

Lalisa:
"Oh, hey"

Name changed to Hana

Hana:
"I want to send the location and some info's about the dance battle."

Lalisa:
"Sure"

Hana:
"So, the competition will be held on The Underground Ruby Hall in Seoul. You just google it you can easily find the place"

Underground?? This doesn't sound nice.

Before answering I did google it.

The photos there looks okay tho. Not bad. But, it doesn't look Underground. Then why is it name Underground.

I send her a picture of the photos I found in google.

Lalisa:
"Is this the place?"

Hana:
"Yup! You got it right. Just be there by 9pm."

9? At night? Sunday night? I have school the next day? What type of competition is this?

Lalisa:
"That's pretty late"

Hana:
"Its okay, its just a short dance battle between you and me"

Lalisa:
"Sure"

Hana:
"Make sure you wear clothing that is easy and comfortable to dance in. Since like your a newbie in dancing there's my tip"

I laugh at her statement. I told her yesterday I don't dance. She actually belive it?

Lalisa:
"Haha, alright"

Hana:
"Great! I can't wait to dance with you tomorrow its gonna be fun"

Lalisa:
"Btw, I want to ask you something. I know your up to something. Its obvious its not just a dance battle between you and me"

Hana:
"Don't be silly. Its just for fun. Nothing serious. Belive me. We both are gonna enjoy ourself. I told you already im not those girls who chase for Ten. Im already good friends with him"

Haha, bullshit.

Lalisa:
"Ok. If you say so."

Hana:
"Don't worry, I won't go too hard on you. Besides, my dancing skills are kinda amazing. But, ill try to take it slow with you."

Wow, much confidence huh? Is you dancing as good as what i really think? Or you just playing?

You wanna challenge me?

Ok challenge accepted.

Lalisa:
"Sure"

Hana:
"Great! See you tomorrow don't be late"

I saw her last text and close my phone.

Should I tell ten about this?

---