Chapter 8: 'Why Is Seth The Only Person Stuck In My Mind?' - Nikki Bella ♥

A/N: Kind of a filler chapter. I'm in a good mood so I thought, why not?? There will be another update tomorrow like normal. Two updates in one day?? I've never done that before.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥   

The Next Day.....

Nikki's POV: 

I woke up feeling the best I could ever be. I couldn't get what Seth told me out of my head. His happiness lies in me. Nobody had ever said that to me before, not even John. It made me feel so special. I just lay in bed, smiling. I couldn't help it. I know how much Seth cares about me and what he said yesterday really touched my heart. 

"Someone looks really smiley." Brie said, looking at me.

"Is it that noticeable?" I asked, still smiling.

"Yeah, let me guess. You're smiling because of John?" she asked, looking a little disappointed.

"No, I'm smiling because of Seth." I said, making her jump in excitement. 

"Oh my god!!! I knew you guys like each other. It was so obvious from the start and-"

"No!! We don't like each other. I still love John." I said. 

"Oh, why are you smiling because of Seth then?"

"Because of what he said to me yesterday." I said. 

"What did he say??" she asked, smirking.

"He said....he finds his happiness in me." I said.

"Awwwww, I guess you're the second most important person in his life, after his girlfriend."

"Actually, don't tell Seth I told you but his girlfriend broke things off with him." 

"What??? Why??" 

I explained what Seth told me whilst Brie sat there, shocked. 

"The radio guy clearly said he wasn't allowed to mention her." Brie said. 

"I know right, but she still went off on him. That's why he was so upset the other day."

"Now that Seth is single, you might have a chance." Brie smirked. 

"Oh my god Brie. How many times will I have to tell you??? I will never like Seth like that."

"I actually feel like Seth is the perfect guy for you. Just think about it for a moment. You both enjoy each other's company. You have so much in common. You are both always so happy together and you haven't had even one argument. I'm really not sure about John, Nikki. Just think about it. Who's compliments you more, Seth or John? Who's made you smile like you are now, Seth or John? Who's the one who makes the time to hang out with you, Seth or John? Who's the one who gave John a piece of his mind a couple days ago? I'll tell you that one. It was Seth." 

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "When did Seth give John a piece of his mind?"

"It must have been when he went for his interview. John had his interview too so he had to wait and when he came out, he gave John a piece of his mind for upsetting you. Someone must have recorded it because it was all over the internet. It just got uploaded this morning. I saw it and Seth was being so sweet."

"I didn't know that. Show me the video." 

Brie got up and grabbed her phone, loading up the video. She handed me her phone so I could see it.

"I didn't do anything to her though." John said.

"Exactly, you didn't do anything. You didn't pay attention to her when you went to dinner and when she wanted to spend some quality time with you, you literally pushed her away." Seth said.

I smiled, watching Seth defend me like that. 

"Why are you defending her all of a sudden?"   

"You don't even seem to care that your girlfriend was hurting. And I'm defending her because Nikki's my best friend. It hurts me when I see her upset. I can do anything for Nikki but you don't seem to care. Nikki is supposed to be your number one priority. She's meant to be your everything and yesterday when she told me you basically ignored her, I'm starting to wonder whether you're the right guy for her or not."  

Seth said that?? John is the right guy....isn't he?? I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind when I heard Seth talk about how he would do anything for me. I would do anything for him too.

"If I were you, I'd go to Nikki right now and apologize to her. Show her that you care about her. And if you think about breaking her heart again, I won't think twice about beating your ass."  

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. It wasn't a bad feeling though. It was a good one. I didn't know why I felt this way. I couldn't stop smiling. I could feel my heart starting to beat faster. Why was I feeling this way?

I thought about what Brie said. Who compliments me more? Seth does. Who made me smile like I was now? Seth did. Who's the one who makes the time to hang out with me? Seth does. What does this all mean? Why am I still thinking about him? Why is Seth the only person stuck in my mind?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

A/N: Nikki's thinking about him. This could be a good sign. Is Neth Bellins around the corner??

Don't forget to vote and comment.