Chapter 24: 'Will We Ever Be The Same Again??' - Nikki Bella ♥

One week later.....

Nikki's POV:

That kiss. That one kiss Seth and I shared never left my mind. Despite all the kisses I've had, the kiss I shared with Seth made me feel butterflies. It made me feel things I've never felt before. It only made me want him more but that's not going to happen. Seth already told me he doesn't even want to be my friend after I stupidly said I don't trust him. I don't know why I said that. I let John brainwash me into thinking that all men are the same but after that kiss, I know Seth isn't like that. I know he's different and that I was stupid enough to let him go. I let him walk out of my life and now he hates me........and it's all my fault.

I have a few more weeks left to recover before I can get back into that ring. I really wanna get Paige back for what she did to me. I've been staying with Brie and she's been helping me recover. I haven't told her anything about John or Seth but she's been asking me why Seth came to get me from the ring instead of John. I just told her I didn't know why and she didn't seem to care since she says Seth and I belong together. She says she's a Neth Bellins shipper. 

Today was Raw and Brie just so happened to have a match against Paige. I asked her if I could come with her. Sitting by myself in our hotel room was boring. I wasn't allowed to train as my ribs weren't completely healed yet. Brie seemed hesitant but I told her I'd stay in our locker room and she seemed fine with that.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                          

Monday Night Raw

Brie and I arrived at the arena and we went straight to our locker room. We were walking when we were stopped by Bryan. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." he said, making us smile. "Why is Nikki here?? You should be resting Nikki, at the hotel. It's not safe for you to be here."

"I know Bryan but it's boring sitting around in the hotel." I said. 

"It's alright babe. Nikki's gonna stay in our locker room, right Nikki??"

"Yeah, I promise I won't leave that room."

Bryan looked at me before sighing. "Okay, you got lucky this time. You're lucky I love you like a sister or you would be on your way back to the hotel."

"Yay, thanks Bryan."

"Brie, remember you have your match against Paige tonight." Bryan said. "Make sure you crush her."

"I will." she said, giving him a kiss. 

Seeing the love between them both made me envy their relationship. Sure, I was really happy Brie was in such a happy relationship with a loving husband. I didn't want Brie to ever be in my shoes. I just wished things would be the same with me and Seth.

"Nikki??" Brie said, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Huh??"

"What were you thinking about??"

"Nothing, let's get going."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Nikki and Brie's Locker Room

I walked inside and slowly sat down on the couch. I had to always sit down slowly so I wouldn't cause any pain to my ribs. It really annoyed me. My bruises from John were starting to fade since I hadn't gotten a beating from him in a while. I heard he went home again. I was glad I didn't have to worry about him for a while. 

"Well, my match isn't until later. What do you wanna do??" Brie asked. 

"I don't know. How about we plan something to get Paige back??"

"Good idea. I was actually thinking about something. How about we get her in her own game?? I'll use the sledgehammer on her when the ref isn't looking."

"Yeah, I'm gonna get that bitch when I'm better." 

"Hey Brie, can you convince Daniel to-" I heard, making my heart skip a million beats. 

I looked up and saw Seth looking at me. I tried keeping my breathing at a steady rate but I felt his eyes on me and that only made me more nervous.

"I-I'll come back...later." he said, before turning to leave.

"No, it's alright Seth. What did you need??" Brie asked.

"Umm....can you convince Bryan to let me have a small promo before my match at Summerslam. It literally has to last only a few minutes. I've tried asking him but he won't agree. I thought maybe you could convince him."

"Ahh Seth. Always trying to find the easy way out." Brie laughed. "I'll talk to him for you."

"Thanks Brie. I better get going. I have a match." he said, not even taking a glance at me and that hurt. 

Seth left and Brie turned back around to face me. She started talking but I didn't listen to her. I was lost in my own thoughts. Does Seth really not want to be my friend anymore?? Are we really gonna act like we don't know each other?? After everything we've been through together??

Will we ever be the same again??

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥   

A/N: Is this the end of Neth Bellins?? 😭😭

Don't forget to vote and comment.