Epilogue: "It Feels.....So Right." - Seth Rollins & Nikki Bella ♥

A few months later.....

Nikki's POV:

"Do you Colby Daniel Lopez, take Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, take Colby Daniel Lopez to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"Don't mind if I do." Seth said, making everyone chuckle as he leant in, cupping my cheek and planting a sweet kiss on my lips. Everyone clapped as we pulled away. 

I was still in shock. Seth and I are officially married. We're together forever and I couldn't be happier.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                           

One week later.....

"Nikki, a couple of months ago at Summerslam, a lot happened." the interviewer said.

"Yeah, I didn't really think anyone expected it. Not even me."

"We found out the truth about John Cena. He's now in jail. We're very sorry about that."

"No, it's fine. You didn't know. Nobody did until I accidentally told Seth and he promised to help me."

"After Cena was arrested, Seth proposed to you. Nobody even knew you guys were in love."

"Well, everything was going great with John until he started abusing me. Seth was only my best friend at the time. The more John hurt me, the more distant Seth and I became and that's how we realized how we really felt."

"And now, you and Seth are happily married. You guys didn't even get to date."

"Yeah." I laughed. "We were in love when we found out about John. I was still forced to stay in a relationship with him. I didn't love John. I guess Seth and I acted like we were dating at that time but we weren't really. But we're happy now. John is out of our lives."

"That's good. One last question. Everyone is wondering when you'll be back in the ring."

"Well, my ribs are just about healed. I really wanna work with Seth. He and I are kinda like the Prince and Princess. I will say that you should expect my in ring return very soon."

"That's all we have time for today. Thank you very much Nikki Bella for joining us."

"Thank you."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                      

After my interview, I came out of the room where I met Seth.

"Hi Baby, you did amazing." he said, giving me a kiss.

"Thanks."

"You didn't feel uncomfortable talking about all that, did you??"

"No, it's all the past now. I wanna focus on the present."

"So, we have the rest of the afternoon to ourselves. What do you wanna do??"

"I don't know." I said although I did know what I wanted to do. I wanted to make out with him so bad.

"You wanna make out just as much as I do, don't you??" he whispered.

I nodded. "Hotel??"

"Let's go." he said, grabbing my hand.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Seth and I made it to the hotel and up to our room. As soon as the door closed, Seth smashed his lips onto mine. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His hands roamed down to my butt, giving it a squeeze, making me moan. We moved over to the couch, falling onto it. Seth hovered over me as he broke the kiss and stared at me.

"What??" I asked.

"How did I get so lucky??"

"If anything, I'm lucky to have you. You saved me from John. You've done so much for me, and I love you for it."

"I love you too. I just don't want this dream to end."

"It's not a dream. This is real Seth. Our love for each other is real."

I took off my wedding ring and looked at the engraving Seth put inside it.

S.R ♥ N.B  2012 -

2012 was when we first met. It doesn't have an end date which meant we'd be together forever. When I first saw it, it made me tear up.

"It just...."

"It feels.....so right." Seth and I both said.

He smiled as he reconnected our lips.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

A/N: I wanna cry. This is the end of this story. 😭 I hope you all enjoyed. Thank you for all the support, reads, votes and comments. They mean the absolute world to me. If you want another Neth Bellins fanfic, do let me know. Or if you want a Sesha Ballins fanfic, I'd be happy to write one. Thank you all again.

DoubleK2569 xxx