Chapter 37: "Why Do I Always End Up Heart Broken???" - Seth Rollins ♥

Monday Night Raw

Nikki's POV:

Seth and I had arrived for Raw. Seth had a match today and I was just going to chill in his locker room since I'm not allowed to wrestle. Seth set his gym bag down and before I knew it, he smashed his lips on mine. He caught me by surprise but I kissed back anyways.

"I love you Nikki." he said as he pulled away.

"I love you too Seth." I said, stroking his bottom lip with my thumb. "You got me by surprise there."

"Well, I needed my pre-match kiss."

"Your match isn't until the main event. Raw hasn't even started yet." 

"So?? I'll need my post-match kiss too."

"Is that even a thing or are you trying to get free kisses from me??"

"Maybe I'm trying to do both." he smirked.

"You're a sneaky one." I laughed.

"I know." he said, smashing his lips on mine.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 hours 40 minutes later.....

It was time for Seth's match. I didn't kiss him by the gorilla as we didn't want anyone to know about our 'relationship'. As far as everyone knew, John and I are still a couple. Seth and I aren't a couple but I would really like us to be one.

Seth's theme played and he kissed my cheek instead before rushing out. I watched his match on the monitor and towards the end of the match, my phone vibrated and I saw I got a text from John.

Come to my locker room now. Don't say a word to anyone - John

I sighed as I put my phone away and made my way to his locker room, worried at what he wanted.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 minutes later.....

Seth's POV:

After another victory, I made my way backstage. When I got there, I was confused as to why Nikki wasn't there. She did tell me she'd wait for me. Maybe she went to the bathroom or something. I shook the thought out of my head and decided to go back to my locker room. 

I changed my clothes, wondering where Nikki was. Did she go back to the hotel?? I sat on the sofa, cuddling a pillow. How did I get so lucky to have a girl like Nikki?? I still couldn't get over the fact that Nikki actually loved me. I was scared it was all a dream and I'd wake up. If it was a dream, I'd rather be asleep for a million years.

"Seth, time to go." I heard. I looked up and saw Dean and Roman. 

"Okay." I said, grabbing my bag.

"Were you daydreaming about Nikki??" Dean smirked as we left my locker room.

"How did you know??" I asked.

"You had your Nikki face on." Roman said, confusing me.

"Huh."

"You know, the face you make when you're daydreaming about Nikki. It's adorable really." Dean said, making me blush slightly.

"Whatever, I bet you have a Renee face." I said to Dean.

"He does. Dean drools." Roman said as we both laughed. Dean's jaw dropped opened.

"So what if that happens?? Renee is my woman. I can drool over her if I want to." Dean argued.

"Yeah, you look at her like she's a piece of meat you've been craving to eat for months." Roman said.

"Yeah, what about when you're with Galina?? You literally can't control yourself there. You look like you're about to pounce on her." he said.

"That.....-" he looked at me and Dean who were making 'you can't argue with that so you may as well admit it'  faces. ".....is true." he said, sighing. 

We all laughed as we walked past John's locker room. As we were walking, I noticed the door was open and I could hear some noises. Roman, Dean and I stopped and looked at each other confused. 

We went towards the door and peaked inside. My face dropped. I felt my heart crumble away. I almost felt faint. There, right in front of me, was John and Nikki, making out on the sofa. I felt ash hot tears spilling from my eyes. 

I started walking back, trying to erase that horrible image from my mind. The only thing I could hear was the hammering of my heart.

"Seth, look there must be a reasonable explanation for this." Roman said.

"You okay Seth??" Dean asked. 

I ignored them and ran out of the arena. I didn't bother getting my keys out for the car. I just ran all the way back to the hotel. I ran and ran and ran until my legs were starting to ache. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dean's POV:

Poor Seth. I couldn't imagine the pain he must be going through. I wasn't expecting anything like this to happen at all. 

"Ro, we need to check on Seth. He might do something to himself"

Roman nodded and we ran out of the arena, getting into the car and driving to the hotel.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

We got to the hotel and rushed up to our room. We tried to open the door but it was locked. All we could hear was screams and crashing.

"Seth!!! Open the door!!!!" we yelled, banging on the door.

The crashing and screaming only got worse. We heard glass shattering, panicking me. I looked at Roman, wide-eyed.

"Dude, we need to get this door open." he said. 

"Seth, open up buddy. We just want to talk." I said, pounding on the door.

There was still crashing and the sound of glass breaking and suddenly, a scream of pain.

"SETH!!!! Open the door!!!!!" we yelled. "SETH!!!"

"Wait, I just remembered. We share this room. I have the key." I said.

"Well, get it out, you dumb ass. We've been standing here for like 5 minutes." Roman said, clearly annoyed.

I quickly got it out of my pocket and unlocked the door, opening it. The room was a wreck. The sheets were ripped, the furniture all over the room, a dent in the wall which I was guessing Seth punched, broken glass and a very upset, tearful Seth huddled in the corner, his knees brought to his chest as he looked at his bloody hand. 

"Seth, what did you do??" Roman asked as we both rushed to Seth, checking his hand.

"I....I punched the wall. I think I....broke my hand. Then I broke glass.....on it." Seth sobbed.

"Seth, why did you do this to yourself??" I asked.

"W-was I not good enough for her??? Was....was I too possessive?? Did she get....b-bored of me?"

"No, Seth, there must be a reason why Nikki was doing what she did. You all know how much she loves you and-"

"No....she doesn't love me. S-she never did. She played with.....my feelings. Why me??? Why do I always end up heart broken??" he sobbed, breaking my heart. I hated seeing Seth suffer the way he was. It was a horrible sight.

Roman and I both pulled Seth into a hug as he cried on our shoulders. We were going to have to find out what the hell Nikki was thinking, making out with John, the guy who abused her.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: Awwww, poor Seth. Don't you wanna hug him?? Why do you think Nikki and John were making out??

Don't forget to vote and comment.