Chapter 23: 'A Wave Of Electricity Rush Through My Veins' - Nikki Bella ♥

Nikki's POV:

I felt as if time had stopped. I was frozen. Everything around me seemed to have slowed down. I couldn't seem to move, breathe or even blink. I didn't even get the chance to process what he said to me before he left. Did I hear Seth say what I think he said?? Did he say he loved me??? I didn't know if I should be happy or sad?? Seth loved me and I felt like I was on cloud nine but I just broke his heart by saying I didn't trust him. I love him so much but I can't be with him. 

I had to stop him. I needed to tell Seth how I really felt. I couldn't let him walk out of my life. He meant too much to me and acting like I didn't know him, it would feel like having my heart ripped out of my chest. I pushed the duvet away and grabbed my shoes. I quickly put them on and got up, trying to get to the door as quickly as I could without causing any pain to my ribs. 

I opened the door and stepped out, seeing Seth just at the end of the corridor. This was the only chance I had to fix everything. 

"SETH!!!" I called out. 

I saw him stop and put his head down but he didn't turn around.

"Seth, please!!!" I cried. 

He turned around and started to walk back to me. As he got closer, I noticed the tears in his eyes and it killed me knowing I was the reason behind those tears. It only broke my heart. 

"What else do you want?? Do you wanna break my heart even more??" he asked. 

"No....I.....there's something I need to tell you." 

"What is it??"

"I.....I....."

"I will hurt everyone that you love."  

"If you think about telling anyone, and I mean anyone, your days will be numbered, so will your family's." 

"And you have no idea what I will do to Seth if you even think about telling him." 

These constant threats kept playing in my mind over and over again. Was John making empty threats or was he serious?? What if I tell Seth and John finds out?? He'll kill Seth. I'll never be able to forgive myself for that. There was only one thing left to do. 

"I.....I hate you. I hate you so much Seth, it hurts. I have never had hatred towards anyone as much as I have hatred towards you. You're a selfish, stuck-up, manipulative faker who thinks you have everyone wrapped around your finger but you're wrong Seth. You may have fooled everyone else with your little act of being the hero but you haven't fooled me. I've known you long enough to.....to know who you really are. You're.......an egotistical bitch." I said. 

I felt my chest tightening as tears filled my eyes. I had to get Seth to hate me. It was the only way to keep him safe. 

"I know you're lying. I know you're hiding something from me. I know you don't want to tell me. Why?? Because you don't trust me. But I trust you. That's why I told you how I really feel about you. And I know you don't love me back so why are we still talking??" he said.

"You know what?? You have no idea how I feel, okay?? How does it feel to be in love with someone you can't be with?? It hurts, right?? I know that feeling because I'm in love with you Seth. I'm deeply and madly in love with you. I never thought I would fall for you but I couldn't help myself. And whatever I'm hiding from you, it's better if it stays hidden. It's for your own good. But you will never know what's been going on because you don't need to know. I can handle everything on my own. As much as I need you in my life, I can't keep you."

I wanted to break down into tears. When Seth said his happiness lies in me, my happiness lies in him too. All my emotions....they all lie in him. If Seth is happy, I'm happy. If Seth is hurt, I'm hurt. I could feel Seth's eyes on me. We looked at each other for a few seconds but then I glanced away. 

I bit the inside of my lip and started to turn around to leave. Before I could walk away, I felt Seth grab my hand. I turned around and our eyes met. I could see hurt with a hint of lust in his eyes. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer towards him. 

I could feel my heart rate speeding up. He looked at my lips and then into my eyes. He cupped my face with his two soft hands, making me breathe faster and forming butterflies in my stomach.

"Fuck it. I don't care if we can't be together. I'll leave you alone for good but all I need is just one." 

I felt a wave of electricity rush through my veins as I felt his soft and tender lips against mine.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥   

A/N: THEY KISSED!!! OMG!!! I WANNA CRY!! NETH BELLINS FOREVER!!! WHO'S CRYING RIGHT NOW??!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.