Chapter 21: "Why Have You Been Avoiding Me??"- Seth Rollins ♥

Nikki's POV:

I watched in shock as Seth left the ring. I had an inkling that Seth was talking about me but why would he?? He doesn't know what's going on. I've avoided him for two weeks straight. People are starting to notice the bruises on me. I just couldn't cover them with makeup because no matter what, they were still visible. I didn't want Seth to ask me about them. I wouldn't be able to come up with an excuse. I would probably get lost in those big brown eyes of his. 

I wanted to run to Seth and just tell him everything. I wanted to tell him how much I love him and what John has done to me and I wanted him to protect me and hold me in his arms. But I couldn't always get what I wanted. I just wanted happiness, nothing more. I wanted to be happy like Brie. She's so happy with Bryan because he treats her right. They both do everything for each other. All John does is abuse me, and I can't even approach anyone for help. 

I had a match today but I didn't know if I could compete. My gear showed a lot of skin and I didn't want anyone seeing the scars and bruises. My body still hurt. My everything hurt. But most of all, my heart was hurting. I'm in love with someone I can't trust. I'm in love with someone who I can't be with. 

I was waiting by the gorilla. My match just happened to be against Paige. I had heard her telling John she was gonna destroy me. John was totally supportive of that and that killed me on the inside. Whilst I was waiting, my eyes met Seth's, who just so happened to be walking around. I felt my breathing quicken and my heart pound against my chest. I just wanted to run up to him and hug him tight. 

"Nikki, I really need to talk to y-"

'You can look but you can't touch.'

'You keep dreaming on the stars above.'

I quickly ran out before Seth could stop me. I did my usual entrance and got into the ring. Then, Paige came out with a smirk on her face. She got in the ring and as soon as the bell rang, I tackled her to the ground, punching her hard and smashing her head onto the mat. My body felt like a thousand elephants had trampled on it but I didn't care. I wanted to get Paige back for the way I had been treated. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

10 minutes later.....

I felt like crying. Both Paige and I were trying to destroy each other. Only Paige was stronger. The pain only increased when she decided to hit me with a sledgehammer, ending the match with a disqualification. Paige finally left the ring, leaving me laying in the middle of the mat. I had definitely felt a rib or two crack when Paige hit me. I tried to get up but felt a jolt of pain which only made me fall back down. 

The officials all got in the ring and were trying to help me up when a familiar theme played, making everyone cheer. I was shocked to see Seth run down to the ring. I couldn't really go anywhere even if I wanted to. I was in too much pain. Seth got in the ring and came towards me. He suddenly picked me up bridal style, making the crowd cheer louder. 

They started chanting, 'Neth Bellins. Neth Bellins'. It made my heart feel warm inside as I listened to them. Seth slowly got out of the ring, holding onto me. I felt as if being in Seth's arms made my pain vanish. I felt warm and safe. The pain hadn't completely gone though. Tears wet my cheeks as he rushed up the ramp and backstage. 

"Nikks, what's going on?? Why have you been avoiding me??" he asked. He looked pretty hurt and it killed me knowing I was the reason behind it.

"I....I-" I stopped when I felt my ribs hurting again. They was hurting more than before. I let out a cry in pain.

"We're almost there Bella, just hang on." Seth said. 

The pain had become unbearable and I felt Seth kiss my forehead as I soon found myself surrounded by darkness.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥   

A/N: Nikki in Seth's arms. Can you just picture it?? Do you think Nikki will tell Seth why she's been avoiding him??

Don't forget to vote and comment.