Chapter 3: "I Won't Think Twice About Kicking Your Ass." - Seth Rollins ♥

Seth's POV: (Yay!!)

I woke up the next morning with the sun hitting my face. I stretched and jumped when I felt something next to me. I looked to my side and saw Nikki. Then I remembered what happened last night. I felt bad for her. She looked really upset. I know how much John means to her and I couldn't believe John would treat Nikki like that. 

You just can't treat any woman like that. I always treat Leighla with respect. I've never laid my hands on her let alone, physically push her away from me. I was gonna have to talk to John later. I couldn't bear to see my best friend hurting. 

I stroked Nikki's hair, thinking about what I should say to John. I would most likely go and beat him up but that would only hurt Nikki more. I couldn't help but notice how cute Nikki looked when she slept. I got out of bed, making sure Nikki still had the duvet on her, and went to get ready for the day. 

When I finished getting ready, I saw Nikki starting to wake up. 

"Morning Bella." I said.

"Morning Ninja. Thanks again for last night." she said.

"It was no problem. You're my best friend. I hate seeing you hurt."

She smiled and got out of bed. "So, what are you doing today?"

"I got an interview today but I also have someone I need to have a little chat to. It's...been a while."

"Do I know them?" she asked. 

I decided not to tell Nikki I was going to talk to John. I knew she would try to stop me and I wasn't going to be stopped. I was gonna make sure he didn't hurt my best friend. 

"No, he lives back home. I haven't talked to him in a while." I said. "What about you?"

"I'm just gonna hang with Brie. I don't really have the guts to face John." she whispered the last part.

"Hey, don't be like that. No offence, but he's stupid for treating you like that. If anything, he should be worrying about facing you." I said.

"Thanks Seth. I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know how you do it but you're the only one who can bring a smile to my face, no matter what the situation is." she smiled.

"I'm glad. I do love making you happy. And you shouldn't hide your smile. Your smile is beautiful." I said.

"Mr Seth Rollins, are you flirting with me??" she asked, pretending to be super shocked.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." I chuckled. 

"Awww, you cutie." she said, pinching my cheek. "I better go now. Brie might be back in our room wondering where I am."

"Okay and make sure you're not sad." I said.

"Okay dad." she said. "Wait, what about your clothes?"

"You can keep them." I said. 

"Are you sure?" she asked. 

"Yeah, you do look cute in them." I could see a faint blush on her face which made me smile.

"Thanks, they are super comfortable too. I better get going."

She kissed my cheek before saying bye and leaving. I chuckled to myself, shaking my head before grabbing my jacket and leaving my room to head to my interview.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Nikki's POV: 

I unlocked the door of my hotel room and walked inside, seeing Brie looking worried as she looked at her phone. I closed the door and her head snapped up to see me.