Chapter 26: "Don't Expect Me To Save You." - Seth Rollins ♥

The next morning.....

Nikki's POV:

I woke up the next morning, feeling my head pounding. I put my hand on my head, only to feel something on it. It felt like a bandage. I looked around and it looked like I was in a hospital room. Why was I here?? 

A nurse walked into my room and smiled when she saw me awake. 

"Oh, good, you're awake." she said. 

"Um....why am I here??"

"A man brought you here last night at around 2 o'clock in the morning. You looked quite beaten up."

"Do you know what he looked like??"

"Urrr.......he had long black hair and a beard. He also had glasses on."

Seth wore glasses at night. Seth has long black hair and a beard. Did Seth bring me here??

"Okay, thanks." 

"No problem. Here's your breakfast. I'll call the doctor and he can tell you all the details."

I nodded and the nice nurse left. After a while, a doctor came to my room. 

"Hi, I'm Doctor Lane, your doctor. You might not know how serious your condition is."

"Is it really bad??" I asked, a little nervous. 

"Well, I believe you already had fractured ribs before, right??"

"Yes."

"You got hurt in your ribs and they will take a lot more time to heal. I'm afraid you'll be out of action for even longer." he said, making my world crumble away.

"You had a small cut on your head but that's been patched up and you were having difficulty breathing. You were lucky that young man came when he did or something terrible could have happened to you."

Seth saved my life?? After everything that's been going on between us and he still helped me??

"You can leave this place in a few days. We just want to keep you here to keep an eye on your ribs."

"Am I allowed visitors??"

"Yes, of course."

"Thank you."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

At the hotel

Seth's POV:

I stared at the blank ceiling as I lay on my back on my bed. Since we got back from the hospital, I didn't sleep a wink. I was too busy worrying about whether Nikki was okay or not. I was exhausted but I didn't care. I just needed to know if Nikki was alright. 

"Seth??" I heard Dean say. 

"Mmmm?" I said in response, still looking at the ceiling. I wasn't bothered to talk. I was too tired.

"Did you not sleep since we got back??" he asked. 

"Mmmm mmmm." I hummed, shaking my head, not breaking contact with the ceiling.

"Seth. You need to take care of yourself. Look at yourself. Your eyes are bloodshot. You look horrible." he said.

"Mmmmm." I hummed. 

"You sound dead. Don't you want to see Nikki today?? I'm pretty sure she's awake by now."

I turned my head and looked at Dean. 

"AAAAHHHH!!!! GOODNESS SETH!!! You look like a monster!!" he said, holding onto his chest as he panted. 

"I....I don't care." I mumbled, feeling my eyes close. I gave it my all to force them open.